★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Guitar Rock Tour DLC song packs

08-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Guitar Rock Tour DLC song packs

Are there any packs available yet because I want to download some and I checked and there isnt available or are there some packs but it's just me. All I see is "restore packs" and I dont think that is a download pack...
08-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourofl10 View Post
Are there any packs available yet because I want to download some and I checked and there isnt available or are there some packs but it's just me. All I see is "restore packs" and I dont think that is a download pack...
Nope, it looks like they're still to come. I don't know if it'll have to be in the form of an update, or if they'll be able to make them accessable in the current build.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
12-01-2009, 02:11 AM
They just updated the game with 'Additional Songs To Download' and also a bug fix.

10chars
12-01-2009, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masmo View Post
They just updated the game with 'Additional Songs To Download' and also a bug fix.
Wow finally.

70's Rock and Texas Rock

anybody able to tell me what the songs are?

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
12-01-2009, 06:01 AM
Texas Rock:

Tush
Got Me Under Pressure
Legs

70's Rock Stars:

Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Statesboro Blues - The Allman Brothers
Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Glad they finally did this! I hope they release more now that they have everything worked out. I would really like some more songs, and 3 for only $.99 is a pretty good deal.