Support our Sponsors:

Old 01-09-2014, 02:01 PM

Default Memorina

Old 01-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Banned
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Anyone play this game? Seems to be just a simple card matching game... Anything more to it than that?
Old 01-09-2014, 10:03 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hello, AJShadow! This is one of Memorina creators:-) It's really just a matching cards game, but it's pretty fun to play (I wouldn't say otherwise though, would I?) due to its game modes. Plus, it has unique visuals - almost everything was drawn and animated by hand. We're quite popular in UK now - #2 in board and #4 in puzzle, although rotation is tough.

Anyway, PM me and I'll send you a promo code to try it out:-)
Old 01-10-2014, 12:36 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

This is the first time I've followed a sponsored ad from the TA app, and purchased the game. Sure, it's card matching, but I really like the look of it, and the different game modes intrigue me. I don't have time to play it tonight, but I'll check it out soon.
Old 01-10-2014, 06:50 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hello, Collin! Thanks a lot for your comment, we really hope you'll like the game. By the way, soon we'll be announcing competitions on TouchArcade with new iPad Air, iPhone 5S and 5C as prizes - please do participate. GameCenter high score will be a condition for one of the prizes.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:25 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I was lucky to pick ip a code for this, it's a pairs matching game at its heart but it's very enjoyable, there are different card packs and a variety of game modes and you can set the size of the grid layout yourself. Everything is unlocked from the start

I've played through a few packs but haven't tried all the different modes yet, the art is beautiful and the whole layout and art style is good. A pairs game for grown ups. Kids could play perfectly fine but I don't think they'd appreciate the effort of the artwork.

I'm looking forward to t exploring the rest of the packs and trying out the online multiplayer.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:44 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hello, cloudpuff! Thanks a lot for you kind words and thorough and observant review. We're really happy you enjoyed Memorina and hope you'll get even more fun out of it:-)
Old 01-10-2014, 11:06 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Looks like something my kids would like. They are always playing the "matching" board games.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:57 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Ditto on the beauty of the game. Great job. I was playing in a place where I had to keep the sound off, so I can't comment on the music. I also only have played twice with two different themes. I havent tried the game modifyers yet, but I will. I like it quite a bit so far. Great work!
Old 01-11-2014, 05:21 PM

I like the simple and quick games as I have a lot of short bus journeys so I may give this one a go.