★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to the world of Memorina, a beautiful, richly interactive and addictive game of matching cards.

Hand-drawn and animated in great detail, Memorina offers classic memory gameplay along with six new game modes.

Please visit www.memorinagame.com if you wish to find out more about the game!

Features:

Amazing visuals: Memorina is an absolute eye candy. Almost every little detail is hand-drawn, and there are a lot of animated and interactive elements.

Rich gameplay: flipping cards is fun, but weve added six different game modes to spice things up. You can activate them one by one or in any possible. How about trying out a mix of «Nasty lock», «Earthquake» and «Cat thieves»?

Kids friendly: Memorina is meant for everyone, including the little ones.

Multiplayer: you can play Memorina with up to three opponents, either online via Game Center or on one device.

Achievements: we have carefully constructed three tiers of challenges, ranging in difficulty from easy to really, really hard (we dare you to obtain «Madman»).

Fine music: OST for Memorina was written by a fantastic Russian indie band Pompeya.

Memorina also has clouds that you can touch, cats that you can pet (and they will purr loudly), a special Very Jelly Roger card, a strange and unexpected mystery waiting to be discovered, and a lot of love.

Notes:

Please note that you can only play Memorina in landscape orientation. We have decided to lock it down so that you could enjoy beautiful visuals the way they were intended.

Have fun!
01-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Anyone play this game? Seems to be just a simple card matching game... Anything more to it than that?

01-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Hello, AJShadow! This is one of Memorina creators:-) It's really just a matching cards game, but it's pretty fun to play (I wouldn't say otherwise though, would I?) due to its game modes. Plus, it has unique visuals - almost everything was drawn and animated by hand. We're quite popular in UK now - #2 in board and #4 in puzzle, although rotation is tough.

Anyway, PM me and I'll send you a promo code to try it out:-)
01-10-2014, 12:36 AM
This is the first time I've followed a sponsored ad from the TA app, and purchased the game. Sure, it's card matching, but I really like the look of it, and the different game modes intrigue me. I don't have time to play it tonight, but I'll check it out soon.
01-10-2014, 06:50 AM
Hello, Collin! Thanks a lot for your comment, we really hope you'll like the game. By the way, soon we'll be announcing competitions on TouchArcade with new iPad Air, iPhone 5S and 5C as prizes - please do participate. GameCenter high score will be a condition for one of the prizes.
01-10-2014, 09:25 PM
I was lucky to pick ip a code for this, it's a pairs matching game at its heart but it's very enjoyable, there are different card packs and a variety of game modes and you can set the size of the grid layout yourself. Everything is unlocked from the start

I've played through a few packs but haven't tried all the different modes yet, the art is beautiful and the whole layout and art style is good. A pairs game for grown ups. Kids could play perfectly fine but I don't think they'd appreciate the effort of the artwork.

I'm looking forward to t exploring the rest of the packs and trying out the online multiplayer.
01-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Hello, cloudpuff! Thanks a lot for you kind words and thorough and observant review. We're really happy you enjoyed Memorina and hope you'll get even more fun out of it:-)
01-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Looks like something my kids would like. They are always playing the "matching" board games.
01-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Ditto on the beauty of the game. Great job. I was playing in a place where I had to keep the sound off, so I can't comment on the music. I also only have played twice with two different themes. I havent tried the game modifyers yet, but I will. I like it quite a bit so far. Great work!
01-11-2014, 05:21 PM
I like the simple and quick games as I have a lot of short bus journeys so I may give this one a go.