★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: = SlideDB game of the year Finalist 2013 =
Grow up your business in Commanager
From creators of Best Horror Game Called Pesadelo

Commanager is a strategy game where the player needs to create and manage a commercial building area shops , services, and be mindful of everything and all clients to sell and enrich with your strategy.

Is not another game ville's style:

With a completely whole new way for managing , Commanager bring for player the experience of having their own stores, hire, fire , replenish stock and more.The player will experience a fun and easy way to manage small and large businesses at various times from customers dealing with wills and more.

Features

4 different cities to choose and play
more than 40 types of stores to build and manage
Daily events to unlock in-game
A lot of missions to complete and increase sales
Protest, fire , burglary and other situations to solve
Intelligent and ready to buy customers

and much more

additional :
- The game is available in two languages : English and Portuguese and can switch them in-game .
- Day n Night System, month and year with commercial holidays for help sales .

Recommended Hardware:
----------------------
iPhone 4 and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2,Mini or higher

Watch the trailer
bit.ly/commTrailer

Please rate the game after play and every update to encourage us creating more free updates.

Bronxsta's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-09-2014, 10:03 PM
There is a lite version available to try as well, for those interested!
01-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up!
01-10-2014, 09:32 AM
I think I'm a bit guilty of not checking to see if games have posts up about them when I enjoy them. I managed to get this free when it dropped for all of ten minutes and it's quite a nice neighbourhood business management sim.

It can be quite difficult but I appreciate that, it encourages tactical thinking, especially when it comes to what time of the day you restock in order to maximise sales. It all runes smoothly, I encountered no bugs I just need to get back on it to see how long it lasts but seeing as some of the businesses are far out of my reach then I assume it's pretty deep.
01-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Interesting with the first look, try now.