★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Friml Jan
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 54.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: We're calling on all children 3-6 years old!
Spin the wheel, play games, earn rewards and your first Certificate with own photo!
FOR KIDS: 10 game types, 3 difficulty levels - 600 STAGES IN TOTAL!
FOR PARENTS: clean statistics and the ability to influence what games kids play!

After the huge success of two "Preschool Funbox" predecessors, now comes the Grand Finale. The fun-to-play-with spinning wheel application lets children play randomly selected educational games and collects highly valuable data about their game playing process.

Parents can review all the statistics and more, including influence what types of games appear on a spinning wheel by simple switching on/off particular games or difficulty levels. Has your child mastered a certain level? If so, change it and encourage your child to master the next challenging level...

APP FEATURES 10 Educational game types:

MEMORY GAME: improving visual memory
PUZZLE: assemble complex pictures
COUNTING: from one dot to first ten numbers
FIND THE DIFFERENCE: seek a different element in a row
SOUND CARDS: practising hearing skills
TRACING: graphomotor skills exercises
SHAPES: comparing shapes, from simple to complex
LOGIC: which object match the others in a row
MATRIX ORIENTATION: duplicate patterns by connecting dots
MAZES: can a mouse find a way to cheese? :)

Friml.net's comments:
Hi guys,

As a developer and a proud father of two preschool princesses I would like to introduce you my newest app dedicated to preschoolers.

After huge success in home Czech Republic (TOP5 iPad Overall in CZ App Store) now it comes in 8 more languages!

Spin the wheel, let your kids play education games and mainly - please let me know back your comments! I would love to hear from you!

Many thanks,
Jan