CAVE Games updated

01-10-2014, 07:32 PM
CAVE Games updated

Seems like all the CAVE games got updates with "minor bugs fixed." I have seen many of these situations turned into ads being introduced, or ads to link to other games or some forms of ads, as if the lack of ads was a "bug".

Anyways - anyone brave enough to update, and report that the updates, really are just that?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
01-10-2014, 07:52 PM
No actual ads in Deathsmiles, though there's a link to Cave World.
01-10-2014, 09:49 PM
It's safe.
01-10-2014, 10:27 PM
The update is just Cave's introduction for their up 7 coming mystery releases...

DBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
01-27-2014, 02:32 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2014/01/27/ja...tern-presence/

Quote:
Deathsmiles and DoDonPachi series creator Cave Interactive is shutting down its Western-facing public presence, ending its long-running English-language blog and closing up shop on Twitter.

After marketing its games exclusively in Japan for many years, Cave made great strides toward establishing a presence in the West with iOS ports of its popular bullet hell shoot-'em-ups DoDonPachi Resurrection, Espgaluda 2, and Bug Princess. This week's announcement follows the recent departure of studio head of development Makoto Asada as the company restructured its business to focus on mobile and social games.

Cave ported many of its arcade shoot-'em-ups to the Xbox 360 in Japan, and partnered with North American publishers to produce localizations for games like Akai Katana and Deathsmiles. The studio previously self-published an untranslated version of Deathsmiles 2X in North America via the Xbox 360's Games on Demand service in a bid to gain a foothold in the Western market.

Gamecenter : taeles
Now Playing : Angry Birds Transformers, Space Marshals, Simcity Buildit, Dragonquest V, Knights of the Old Republic, Final Fantasy VI, Playground Superheroes, Evoland
01-27-2014, 02:34 PM
Any iphone 5 support?