★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tired of parking trucks? Then you have to play Truck Simulator 3D! Driving a big truck can be difficult, will you be able to finish all the jobs? Truck Simulator 3D is set in USA, inlcudes 11 big american cities, 8 cool trucks to choose from and a lot of unexpected features! Try to be the best Truck Driver in the world, become the King of the road!
Truck parking is nothing, become a real driver and play Truck Simulator 3D!

Features:
- American map including all the major cities
- Realistic truck physics
- Traffic cars system
- Different trucks to drive
- Truck customization
- Day & night cycle
- Realistic damage, fuel and fatigue
- Tilting, buttons and steering wheel controls
- Interior Camera for all the trucks!
- Cool and smooth graphics
- Challenge your friends with online rankings and achievements
- Truck Simulator 3D officially supports MOGA controllers!

For a smooth game play we recommend minimum 1GB RAM memory and 1 GHZ dual core processor. Have fun!

MarusacAlexandru's comments:
01-11-2014, 03:18 AM
Highly interested in this one, will be checking this out after work.

01-11-2014, 06:12 AM
Awesome game!!! Truck Simulator is actually the best truck driving and trading sim on ios. Driving model is really realistic, plenty of trucks and trailers, and the whole US recreated on our devices! This is a dream that came true for me. The developer has reached a top quality level. You can trade and transport trailers in a whole scenery and manage your truck just like PC simulators! And there are also 3D cockpits!!! I can' t say more: Awesome!!! Now I wait only for an Euro version, whit Europe as a scenery and euro trucks to chose... Only one problem that I have yet comunicated to the developer: I bought the 500000 credit pack and then I accidentally started a new game and my credits dropped again to default 20000... I hope this great developer can fix this problem, the only one in this brilliant product!!!
01-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Yep this is the real deal.
01-12-2014, 07:38 AM
Up for my question, Alexandru...
01-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Will check this problem ! Have fun all !
01-12-2014, 12:05 PM
ok thanks... but be fast... i would like to spend my 500000 credits...
01-12-2014, 02:02 PM
It's great but I wish they were more diverse environment while driving.
01-12-2014, 05:36 PM
For free, this is just fantastic. I really enjoy (hate) the trailer parking puzzles. It would be great, also, if you could add explosions because smashing cars and trucks is fun to relieve stress also Double bonus point for enabling cops to be smashed!

In any event, this is surprisingly fun even if it's a little sparse. Well done. At the very least I will be disabling ads to help the dev.
01-12-2014, 06:30 PM
This reminds me of the Hard Truck series for PC that I used to play.