Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-12-2014, 07:56 AM
paradiselost paradiselost is offline
Junior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Germanyparadiselost
Posts: 10
Default A Nerd's Game

Our first app. Any feedback greatly appreciated.
Looks like a very easy math quiz but turns out more difficult...


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-13-2014, 02:40 PM
TheGrosser TheGrosser is offline
Junior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1
Default Nice App

Hi paradieslost,

nice App. I downloaded the Game today and played some levels. Its very nice looking and very challenging. Its simple to play but hard to master.
I will go on and chase so highscores, very addictive.

Well done for your first App.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-13-2014, 02:44 PM
Connector Connector is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Default

Play for your country it says. Too bad they can't have this at the olympics.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-14-2014, 01:54 PM
paradiselost paradiselost is offline
Junior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Germanyparadiselost
Posts: 10
Default

@TheGrosser: Thanks and have a lot of fun with the game!

@Connector: They should add it as a new event at olympics
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Snotty128 Snotty128 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 457
Default

This is a good brain training type game and competing for my country really appeals to me

I was a bit surprised to see the iap tasks making an appearance in the country challenge as it would have been nice to practice them first. The cost of the iap isn't extortionate so I'm sure I will pick it up if this game continues to grab me
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-15-2014, 12:43 PM
paradiselost paradiselost is offline
Junior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Germanyparadiselost
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotty128 View Post
This is a good brain training type game and competing for my country really appeals to me

I was a bit surprised to see the iap tasks making an appearance in the country challenge as it would have been nice to practice them first. The cost of the iap isn't extortionate so I'm sure I will pick it up if this game continues to grab me
Thanks for your feedback. Very much appreciated.
We thought allowing the users to play the iap tasks without the training option would be a fair compromise.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-15-2014, 04:38 PM
Snotty128 Snotty128 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 457
Default

That seems to be both fair and generous, in my opinion. I always love to see iap done as well as this. You've given us a good chunk of content and gameplay for free, and just 1 reasonably priced iap to unlock the rest.

My biggest issue was trying to work out what a question wanted from me, but I've noticed I can do the training for the iap content, so I can practice in there so I know what I'm doing in the world challenge.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-15-2014, 04:57 PM
Connector Connector is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradiselost View Post
@TheGrosser: Thanks and have a lot of fun with the game!

@Connector: They should add it as a new event at olympics
It would be kinda cool if there was some sort of iq competition or something at the olympics, maybe they need a nerds olympics!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-16-2014, 02:00 PM
paradiselost paradiselost is offline
Junior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Germanyparadiselost
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotty128 View Post
That seems to be both fair and generous, in my opinion. I always love to see iap done as well as this. You've given us a good chunk of content and gameplay for free, and just 1 reasonably priced iap to unlock the rest.

My biggest issue was trying to work out what a question wanted from me, but I've noticed I can do the training for the iap content, so I can practice in there so I know what I'm doing in the world challenge.
Thanks for your kind words. Now we only need some more players so that it really becomes a world challenge
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-16-2014, 07:20 PM
Snotty128 Snotty128 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 457
Default

It should be nice and high scores on the country quiz today. The currency and poker questions all favour quick responses, and high scores

The third part of the daily quiz, the coloured numbers, still makes me think every time I try to answer the question
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent