★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Iron Man: Areial Assault

12-12-2008, 05:41 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 815
Iron Man: Areial Assault

So, this game looks surprisingly good. Does anyone have it? I wanna know if i should buy!
12-12-2008, 05:43 PM
#2
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDeliriumTrigger View Post
So, this game looks surprisingly good. Does anyone have it? I wanna know if i should buy!
lol, this is at least the third thread on this so far today.

I haven't tried it, but everyone says it's pretty bad. You don't do anything but tap on enemies to shoot them.

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0

12-12-2008, 05:46 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 815
oo, well that sucks, what a letdown
12-12-2008, 05:47 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: CANADIA
Posts: 443
12-12-2008, 05:48 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,326
Why the F*** wouldn't they release Rolando today? I would have gladly spent my money today b/c there aren't any other good releases

I HATE HOW THE APPSTORE WORKS

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-12-2008, 05:51 PM
#6
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
Why the F*** wouldn't they release Rolando today? I would have gladly spent my money today b/c there aren't any other good releases

I HATE HOW THE APPSTORE WORKS
Yeah, IronMan does suck.

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0
12-12-2008, 06:03 PM
#7
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Birmingham, UK, dull corner of the world
Posts: 2,367
Come on guys. This is getting silly now. The previously started thread was only on page 2 and you couldn't check before starting a new one?
12-12-2008, 06:17 PM
#8
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,710
At least it is not another NFS release fake topic!
12-12-2008, 06:18 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos-sz View Post
at least it is not another nfs release fake topic! :d
its out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-12-2008, 06:22 PM
#10
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
its out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really, really?! Link pleeeease...