★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Platforms Unlimited by XperimentalZ Games (beta testers needed)

01-12-2014, 05:38 PM
Platforms Unlimited by XperimentalZ Games (beta testers needed)

Hi there!

Following Don't Run With a Plasma Sword, I'm pleased to announce our second game on Android, Platforms Unlimited!

The game is a procedural, minimalistic, zen, damn-hard one-button endless platformer.

In a sense, we've been de-inventing the genre to strip down all superfluous things, leaving only the fun bits. The result is super simple but in contradiction, super challenging and apparently very addictive.

The endless mode has random procedural level but there's also 3 daily 'fixed' levels to complete every day. The key features also include a missions system and power-up/trail look unlocks.

The game will be paid without IAP at launch.

We're completing a very productive 4-6 weeks of beta on iOS and we'd now appreciate some help to test the Android version as well, with the objective of releasing the game on both platforms simultaneously.

This time, we'll be using Testflight for beta testing. The beta registration link can be found here. Those unfamiliar with Testflight can grab some information here. We should have a first build ready in 4-6 days. Cheers!

A minimalistic trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

XperimentalZ Games website Twitter:@XperimentalZ

Last edited by XperimentalZ; 01-12-2014 at 05:41 PM.
01-27-2014, 11:31 AM
Hello.
I really truly am enjoying this game.

I sent you a fairly long email with my feedback. I am not sure that you have received it. I did not receive a reply, nor did I receive the Poll discussed on this thread.

I feel terrible if you think I am one of the "silent testers" for android.

Let me know if you received the email. If not, I can forward it to a different email,or post it all here?

I sent it on I think, the 25th to your email starting with "info" as described in the test flight email.

I do have more feedback to send,but I'll wait until I hear from you.

Thanks!

Note: I had accidentally put this post/response in the IPad/Pod thread. So, I put it here also, since I'm doing the android testing. I'll pay mind to both posts.
02-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Hello.
I really truly am enjoying this game.
Thanks for your comments and your help! I replied in the other thread.

Just wanted to announce that the beta is now over and the game will be released on February 5 at the same time as the iOS version .

Cheers!

XperimentalZ Games website Twitter:@XperimentalZ