★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Alien Crisis - Anyone tried this one yet?

08-10-2009, 04:24 AM
Alien Crisis - Anyone tried this one yet?

Apptism page here.

I noticed this went up on the store yesterday (and at a budget initial price), but there hasn't been a single rating or review yet.

It's by CDE, who don't seem to have any kind of standard level of quality output - some of their stuff is good, others, crap. Where does this one fall? Can anyone record a gameplay video for youtube?

Looks a bit like those 'defend against waves of zombies from behind a barrier' flash games.
08-10-2009, 04:31 AM
I bought and i looks good but i was turned off by the soundtrack...it was an obvious rip off of Metallica's Master of puppets... wonder what will Lars say?
08-10-2009, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IKnowHow2Fly View Post
Blargh. Oops - I knew I should have done a proper search. I didn't see that thread on the first couple of pages. Guess a moderator can close this thread if they want.
08-10-2009, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic White View Post
Blargh. Oops - I knew I should have done a proper search. I didn't see that thread on the first couple of pages. Guess a moderator can close this thread if they want.
Don't worry, I started one last night without knowing
08-10-2009, 07:44 AM
ugly sprites, bad animations, real bad soundtrack (the nice techno music from the description is actually a few minutes of bad metal) and the game is more like a castle defense game w/ nearly no strategy at all than a survival shooter.