★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Static Quest The delivery. Universal. 69p to free

01-14-2014, 06:08 AM
Static Quest The delivery. Universal. 69p to free

Not had chance to play myself but thought I'd post as it looks something a lot of you would enjoy.

01-14-2014, 06:11 AM
Played this before. Pretty fun time waster, but gets boring fast.

Unstoppable Fist was much better IMO, as it was just a plain fun high-score chasing arcade romp without the dragging long-term upgrade system of Static Quest.

Only thing stopping me frm playing unstoppable Fist is that it isnt Universal.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-14-2014, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Played this before. Pretty fun time waster, but gets boring fast.

Unstoppable Fist was much better IMO, as it was just a plain fun high-score chasing arcade romp without the dragging long-term upgrade system of Static Quest.

Only thing stopping me frm playing unstoppable Fist is that it isnt Universal.
Also a warning on IAP: it seems to be broken so you may not get anything you purchase within the game. I lost a couple of bucks a while back to this game in the way of IAP because there is no way to report not receiving it on iTunes.
01-14-2014, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the heads up!
01-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
Also a warning on IAP: it seems to be broken so you may not get anything you purchase within the game. I lost a couple of bucks a while back to this game in the way of IAP because there is no way to report not receiving it on iTunes.
Omg, I hope me posting hasn't made anyone lose money. I wasn't aware if the broken iaps

Should I report my post to remove it? I'd hate to think of anyone being out of pocket because of something I posted.