Rogue Resources (Rogue-RTS) [Trailer added!]
Available February 6th!
Hey, I'm releasing Rogue Resources this month, its a minimalistic combination of real-time-strategy and rogue-like gameplay styles. It will be released as a full game for $1.99 (no IAP).
- • Procedurally generated levels and permanent death
- • Collect and manage various resource types
- • Unlock upgrades that carry over to future play sessions
- • Expand your base and defeat the enemy
- • Downtempo / chiptune soundtrack
- • Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
- • Universal
The object of the game is to defeat the Enemy Base to advance to the next level; each level gets increasingly larger and contains more enemies.
Direct your units through the procedurally generated levels, and expand your Base's defences.
There are four resource types to collect (Crops, Rock, Energy, and Gold), and balancing these currencies is crucial to your survival.
Build Defence Towers, Harvesters, Miners, Power Plants, and Smelters with your Resources.
Collect Crates for in game bonuses, and rare Golden Crates for Upgrades that persist to future gameplay sessions.
Exchange Gold for other Resources if you come across a Bank, and buy rare Upgrades if you happen upon a Store.
Last edited by readysetretro; 01-25-2014 at 11:05 AM. Reason: added release date