★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tower Dwellers - Winter Sale - 50% off

01-15-2014, 10:11 AM
#1
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 105
Tower Dwellers - Winter Sale - 50% off


Hi folks! Tower Dwellers the unit crafting, micro heavy tower defense is on sale!! Get it 50% off for a limited time.

Check out the Touch Arcade forum thread for more info
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=209818&highlight=tower+Dwellers
01-15-2014, 08:10 PM
#2
I added this app on my watch list since I wasn't able to get it last December while it was on sale. But now that it's sale again I'm hesitating whether to get it or not. Hmm...

01-16-2014, 08:54 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 105
All I can say is we've gotten great reviews especially from the fans on this forum - take a look at the thread.

Also we've got an update coming near the end of the month that will double the playable content in the game.

01-16-2014, 03:48 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
$1.99 universal


01-18-2014, 01:46 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Minneapolis, USA
Posts: 3,654
Definitely need to check out the thread for this one, and catch up on everyone's impressions. It looks good to me so far.
01-18-2014, 05:42 AM
#6
Finally decided to get it! And am I glad I did. It looks great! Haven't really had the chance to sink my teeth into it but so far so good.
01-18-2014, 01:42 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hube_eccgames View Post
All I can say is we've gotten great reviews especially from the fans on this forum - take a look at the thread.

Also we've got an update coming near the end of the month that will double the playable content in the game.

Bought because of the additional content which IMO it needed.
01-18-2014, 02:29 PM
#8
Joined: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 3,554
I love the look of this but haven't really played a TD game before, would this be hard to learn?
01-18-2014, 03:29 PM
#9
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I love the look of this but haven't really played a TD game before, would this be hard to learn?
TD games are usually very simple to learn, but getting the strategy down is what takes time. That said, I am only now about to purchase this game.
01-18-2014, 09:20 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776-1865_RIP View Post
Bought because of the additional content which IMO it needed.
AWESOME! Expect that near the end of the month pending App Store approval!

Thanks for the support everyone!