Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-15-2014, 04:41 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default 3D Titanic Parking Simulator (by Play With Friends) [Free/Universal]

Introducing our new game! Take control of the infamous Titanic Cruise Ship - can you avoid the icebergs and park neatly at various Docks!?

100% free-to-play, so see if you can
Old 01-15-2014, 04:56 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Wow, parking the titantic seems like it would be awefully tough. Guess. I will give it a try.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:36 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Wow, parking the titantic seems like it would be awefully tough. Guess. I will give it a try.
Thanks Connector! Let us know what you think!

Yes, it's challenging, but I'm sure you can manage it
Old 01-15-2014, 08:03 PM

You know the Titanic is unsinkable. I heard it in a movie once. I can't remember the name though.

Downloading now. It actually looks pretty fun.

FYI, I just looked at some of the other games this developer makes and it looks like mostly 3D parking games, but the vehicles look absolutely stunning. I'm going to download the 2014 compilation game and see how they play.

Last edited by NOEN; 01-15-2014 at 08:12 PM..
Old 01-15-2014, 08:59 PM

Ok, I've tried this one out. It's actually really cool. It's slow going, but hey, we're dealing with parking the Titanic. The graphics are beautiful, controls work well. All and all it's a great free game. There's the usual pop up ads in between mission here and there, but nothing crazy. I didn't really check out the IAPs. There's a Deluxe Edition, but I don't know what it actually is. If you like these kind of games, then this one doesn't disappoint.

I also checked out one of their other (free) parking games. It was like a "best of" of some of their other parking games and it was really well done. I'm not really into these parking games, but I actually like this developers games. They are all more of driving simulators than parking simulators. We'll done guys at Play With Friends.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:13 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Can we sink it?
Old 01-15-2014, 10:11 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Ok, I've tried this one out. It's actually really cool. It's slow going, but hey, we're dealing with parking the Titanic. The graphics are beautiful, controls work well. All and all it's a great free game. There's the usual pop up ads in between mission here and there, but nothing crazy. I didn't really check out the IAPs. There's a Deluxe Edition, but I don't know what it actually is. If you like these kind of games, then this one doesn't disappoint.

I also checked out one of their other (free) parking games. It was like a "best of" of some of their other parking games and it was really well done. I'm not really into these parking games, but I actually like this developers games. They are all more of driving simulators than parking simulators. We'll done guys at Play With Friends.
How much did they pay you?
Old 01-16-2014, 04:11 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post

Thanks for the nice comments Noen!! I'm the level designer and a big petrol-head (gear-head??) and Sim Racing fan, so I have made the levels fun for me to endlessly drive and test during development. I'm glad you see the more Realistic Simulator angle we aimed for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
How much did they pay you?
Oh, we must have misplaced that payment then!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Can we sink it?
No but you can crash into icebergs which is like 'game over'... watch this space though! We have some fun plans around expanding this game!
Old 01-16-2014, 04:24 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Surely it's 'Docking'

You don't park ships :P
Old 01-16-2014, 04:51 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
Surely it's 'Docking'

You don't park ships :P
HAHA, good point, but "docking" is not a very good keyword