Google Play download
Blackjack is the most popular casino game in the world.
Now BeardBomb' Blackjack.21 offers you the most simulating mobile environment to give you the full casino experience.
Blackjack 21 follows the basic rules of standard Blackjack along with the house rules most commonly featured in casinos.
- Realistic - Vivid casino animation to enjoy the first class casino environment.
- Very fast card handling to let you enjoy the smoothest gambling experiences.
- Travel around the world's top luxury casinos. You can play in Las Vegas, Macau and on luxury ocean cruise.
- Gameplay advisor: Our High-Low card counting system allows you to leverage risk based on the exact cards already played.
- Get help from friends. You can ask your friends, or help them if you run out chips. The more friends you have, the more chips you can get.
How to play Blackjack 21:
- Select your destination on the World Map.
- Select your table. Please note casino house rules may differ.
- Sit at your table, select your combination of chips and start the game.
- Players play against the dealer. The aim is to score higher than the dealer without exceeding 21.
- By, twist and stick to do your best to beat dealer.
- You can select double, split and use insurance to increase your winning chances.
- Use tools to analyse the cards in play on the table to gain an advantage.
- Free chips every four hours when you play.
How to win:
- Double Down : If you're fairly sure that your hand will beat the dealer's, you can double your original bet to gain the chance win more.
- Split : When you get two starting cards of the same face value, you have the option to split and play two hands, so doubling your chances.
- Insurance: When the dealer's face-up card is an ace, each player gets the chance to bet on whether the dealer has a blackjack or not.
If dealer has Blackjack, a winning insurance bet will be paid double.
- Surrender : If you have a bad hand compared to the dealer's hand (judging from what you can see of it,) you can give up the hand and reclaim half your bet.
- Odds : Blackjack is 3:2; Insurance is 2:1.
- Soft Hand : If a player holds an ace valued as 11 then the player cannot go bust by taking an additional card.
- Shuffle : When a Yellow card is on the table that is notice of a card shuffle. The card counting system will be also re-set.
Google Play download