Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-17-2014, 07:07 PM
The Bearded One
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Pop to Save - (By Cetin Caglar)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 01-18-2014, 10:04 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Lovely game it has some nice mechanics, so thumps up for this one.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:12 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I'm having quite a bit of fun with this. It took me a few of levels to realize that the stars decrease when you are pressing down on the balloon to release the particles, and not how long the level takes. That added a bit of strategy, and I've gone back and picked up 3 stars on every level so far.

Its worth checking out.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:27 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

This is a nice puzzle game that combines a few mechanics, like line drawing (eraser included), portals, moving objects (timing). You kinda shoot tiny sparkly balls out of a puffy bag to reach the goal: fill up all bubbles to 100%. Using too much of these balls or drawing too much line makes you lose stars (three star system). When a bubble bursts, it releases all balls that thus come back in play again, opening up strategic game play possibilities.

Implementation is good. Physics works as it should, though I had to get used a bit to the fact that when a ball hits a line it sometimes drops dead and doesn't deflect. This is depending on the angle of impact, so in the physics model there must be a high friction coefficient I guess Difficulty level is not too high and not too low.

The first world is free, usd0.99 to unlock two more worlds. Leaderboard is one total, no per world leaderboard and no achievements. The scoring is not really explained, but finishing a level you get ball, line and star points, so it seems to be based on number of balls not shot, line length not drawn and number of stars achieved.

Oh, I cannot unlock the level for which you need to share on Facebook to unlock it. Facebook opens (white page, blue title bar, text appears saying "processing"), then I get redirected to a "Unity" screen and I'm back to the game after that
Old 01-18-2014, 12:58 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
This is a nice puzzle game that combines a few mechanics, like line drawing (eraser included), portals, moving objects (timing). You kinda shoot tiny sparkly balls out of a puffy bag to reach the goal: fill up all bubbles to 100%. Using too much of these balls or drawing too much line makes you lose stars (three star system). When a bubble bursts, it releases all balls that thus come back in play again, opening up strategic game play possibilities.

Implementation is good. Physics works as it should, though I had to get used a bit to the fact that when a ball hits a line it sometimes drops dead and doesn't deflect. This is depending on the angle of impact, so in the physics model there must be a high friction coefficient I guess Difficulty level is not too high and not too low.

The first world is free, usd0.99 to unlock two more worlds. Leaderboard is one total, no per world leaderboard and no achievements. The scoring is not really explained, but finishing a level you get ball, line and star points, so it seems to be based on number of balls not shot, line length not drawn and number of stars achieved.

Oh, I cannot unlock the level for which you need to share on Facebook to unlock it. Facebook opens (white page, blue title bar, text appears saying "processing"), then I get redirected to a "Unity" screen and I'm back to the game after that
I can't unlock the Facebook level either it's killing me, I had to set up Facebook because I deleted my account just for this one level, kiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllliiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2014, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post

We will fix the facebook issue as soon as possible
Thanks for your feedback.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:39 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

It's alright worth a look.
Old 01-18-2014, 05:06 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 01-19-2014, 11:19 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Congrats Saosijs you beat me again, you did it with Little Luca and Cats On a Diet, but my time will come mwha Ha Ha.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:00 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Looks interesting! Let's have a try!