★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Rewrite the history of feudal Japan with an army of the ultimate guerrilla warriors: ninjas!

The shogun has fallen from power, plunging the land into chaos as feuding feudal lords scramble to take his place. But the shogun has an ace up his sleeve: you! As the head of a leading ninja clan, it's up to you to rally your followers and help unify Japan!

As their fearless leader, you'll need to train your fellow ninjas in the ways of modern 16th-century warfare--including the use of those newfangled matchlock guns! Assign them to infantry, cavalry, and other units to form an army fit for a shogun!

Of course, war is costly in more ways than one. Between battles, your followers will raise funds by producing food, handicrafts, and other goods to sell to passing travellers.

Arm your ninjas with the best gear, training, and skills and lead them to victory in the struggle for unification! You may even meet some of the era's greatest generals along the way...
01-18-2014, 05:39 PM
Ninjas. That's a hot seller
01-18-2014, 06:12 PM
I've played this on Android, it's a lot of fun! Will get the iOS version too when the English translation is out.
01-18-2014, 06:23 PM
I here I thought they were running out of themes. I do like this one though!

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
01-18-2014, 06:23 PM
I find it Expensive >.<
01-19-2014, 12:27 AM
Looks like it's most related to Epic Space Story, though obviously Oh! Edo Towns thematically. Not that it matters - I've bought every one so far and will continue to do so.

For once, they're actually releasing one of their more interesting Android titles, Pocket Stables was enjoyable but the topic wasn't quite my area. Personally though, I'd be quite happy for them to spam releases and catch up with Android though I know it will never happen...
01-19-2014, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Looks like it's most related to Epic Space Story, though obviously Oh! Edo Towns thematically.
Yes, it is very much like Epic Astro Story. You will also have to increase your Shogun's army (infantry, archers etc.) and your heroes will (hopefully) lead them to victory.

USD $4.99 may seem a bit expensive for an iOS game, but this is a premium title. I like this a lot better than freemium games like Dream House Days.
01-19-2014, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vii-Lucky View Post
I find it Expensive >.<
I don't
01-19-2014, 05:14 AM
Its been out for almost a month now, already bought it and love it so much! Very good game!