Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 01-19-2014, 12:15 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Across Age HD (the first game)

I know Im not completely stupid, but I cannot get anywhere in that game. I wander around the forest killing butter flies then go to a dungeon and I can't do much at all in there. I have no idea how to equip the female character. The only thing I have been able to do is to pick her up and throw her on a platform so she can get apples out of a chest.. What am I missing here? There seem to be no guides or walkthrus for suggestions.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:30 PM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSNellie View Post
I know Im not completely stupid, but I cannot get anywhere in that game. I wander around the forest killing butter flies then go to a dungeon and I can't do much at all in there. I have no idea how to equip the female character. The only thing I have been able to do is to pick her up and throw her on a platform so she can get apples out of a chest.. What am I missing here? There seem to be no guides or walkthrus for suggestions.
You're not missing anything, I wasn't too fond of it. Deleted that game pretty quickly, chalked it up to my first experience with losing money in the App Store.