★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Coast to Coast:Cow Abduction with George Noory!

Features voice work of George Noory!

We are not alone! Unidentified flying objects has been spotted across many farms around the world. They are abducting the cows for who knows what purpose!

-Capture as many cows as possible with your powerful tractor beam from your spaceship!
-Watch out for angry farmers who will protect their cows vigorously!
-Beware of the army's helicopters who are deployed to dispatch all UFOs!
- Don't drop the in mid-air!
-Features great graphics and moo-ing cows.

More features and power-ups coming in many updates!
08-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Am I supposed to know who the hell George Noory is?

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

08-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
08-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Quote:
A guy who runs a radio show for crackpot conspiracy theorists, ghost hunters and people who've been anally probed by aliens. Looney stuff.
08-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
Is this a British show? I've never heard of it.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-10-2009, 06:40 PM
What's next?

"Second American Civil War" starring Alex Jones?
08-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schplurg View Post
A guy who runs a radio show for crackpot conspiracy theorists, ghost hunters and people who've been anally probed by aliens. Looney stuff.
FYI Coast to Coast is the most listened to live radio broadcast in America.
It's on from 1am to 5am in Eastern US where I live.
George Norry took over for the famous Art Bell, but Art still hosts once in a while from his home in Hawaii. Any 2600 would know who Art Bell is.

This app looks polished and funny, dl now

As far as the radio show, which I advise you check out the link posted above, George is about the most balanced and fair radio host you'd ever here. Even if a caller is completely whacked to the gourd, he judges no one. Someone suicidal or have some devistating illness, he'll put the on hold and get help for the person in their locality. As far as conspiracy, etc.: does anyone here watch X-Files, Fringe, or whatever, you would simply LOVE this show and streaming the radio program. About 1 to 3 topics a day including current events, ranging from UFO's (of course) to ghost hunters, hidden codes, government conspiracy like Bilderburger and the Skulls; Oil experts and whether there is only so much oil or if it's organically produced by the planet; financial experts on the economic collapse (guess what?! they were right dude!!!) Edgar Casey, Thomas Edison and Tesla. I personally love the professors from Stanford and MIT he has on pretty frequently about Quantum Physics and multiverse. Well, there is is, just to set the record straight for those who shoot in the dark without know wtf you're talking about.

Brought to you by The Men In Black
01-17-2010, 12:19 AM
on sale for 99 cents

Quote:
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.