Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-20-2014, 12:36 AM
aikavari aikavari is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 293
Default A7 optimized apps and games

So I just recently upgraded from my Ipad 3 to a Retina Mini (not Air because I got tired of lugging a laptop bag everywhere) and I was wondering what apps or games best utilize the A7 chipset? I know there are a ton of posts on the net but the best source of user opinion is still at forums like this.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-20-2014, 05:23 AM
oldsnake oldsnake is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bologna italy
Posts: 775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikavari View Post
So I just recently upgraded from my Ipad 3 to a Retina Mini (not Air because I got tired of lugging a laptop bag everywhere) and I was wondering what apps or games best utilize the A7 chipset? I know there are a ton of posts on the net but the best source of user opinion is still at forums like this.
Just For Start,the following games optimized for:
NOTE: optimized for A7 CHIP It's one thing,optimized exclusively for 64 BIT A7 processor it's another thing,this are exclusive optimized for 64 bit processor:
1)INFINITY BLADE 3
2)EPOCH.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-20-2014, 05:30 AM
Fastbridge Fastbridge is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NYC, New York. USA
Posts: 1,976
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnake View Post
Just For Start,the following games optimized for:
NOTE: optimized for A7 CHIP It's one thing,optimized exclusively for 64 BIT A7 processor it's another thing,this are exclusive optimized for 64 bit processor:
1)INFINITY BLADE 3
2)EPOCH.
Epoch 2 is one if my favorite iOS games ever. I might even be #1 for me
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-20-2014, 07:23 AM
oldsnake oldsnake is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bologna italy
Posts: 775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbridge View Post
Epoch 2 is one if my favorite iOS games ever. I might even be #1 for me
Same for me..I love EPOCH.2,and use touch controls with precision, responsiveness like no other games, except its predecessor ..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-20-2014, 08:51 AM
one.sixty.four one.sixty.four is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: minnesota
Posts: 895
Default

Sky gamblers Cold War and sky gamblers storm raiders are also A7 optimized.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-20-2014, 09:02 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 16,418
Default

IB3
EPOCH.2
Anomaly 2

EPOCH.2 is my alltime favorite iOS game to date. Touch controls perfectly tailored for the touchscreen, wicked visuals and sound effects, wide variety of loadouts that change the player's strategies, and a fast paced action on a scifi robot apocalypse setting.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-20-2014, 06:53 PM
aikavari aikavari is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 293
Default

I bought IB3 a while back and I'm reinstalling it now with a bunch of stuff that were nigh unplayable on my Ipad3 (like Modern Combat 4). Also found that GTA SA was a lot prettier as well as easier to play. Was stuck on the Wu Zi Mu quest for a long time but after shifting to the Retina Mini, I finished it in one try...

What about racing games? I'm curious about Ridge Racer Slipstream since I played the hell out of the PSP version back in '06. Is it any good and would it make for a good display piece for my Mini?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent