★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bubbles by Playray 0.99$

08-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Bubbles by Playray 0.99$

Quote:
Tap the screen where you want the bubble to be launched or slide and release the silver area at the bottom.

The goal is to clear the levels as far as you can by shooting bubbles into a group minimum of 3 bubbles with the same color.

Bubbles by Playray is an iPhone game of the very popular
puzzle game Bubbles at Playray.com.

How points are calculated?
You will get points for every bubble that is removed from the screen, both the bubbles bursted and the bubbles falling out of the game area. In addition, you will get extra points after a level has been completed: the base score of bubbles left multiplied by the number of the level.
08-10-2009, 06:57 PM
I don't know. After already removing Bubble Bash, Bubble Town, Snoozle, Snoodio and Popper, I think I may wait for the upcoming official Snood. I hope it comes soon.

08-10-2009, 07:00 PM
I agree. The grafix too leave a lot to be desired here especially when Snood is announced for the iphone already.
08-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
I agree. The grafix too leave a lot to be desired here especially when Snood is announced for the iphone already.
Hmmmph.... Aren't we getting Snoody???

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Bubbles by Playray

I have played the online version of the game on Playray.com and i must say its quite addictive. Shall post my comments about the game as soon as i have it on my iphone 3g.

Last edited by seriousgamer007; 08-12-2009 at 12:23 AM.
08-14-2009, 01:29 AM
Bubbles by Playray

So i finally got Bubbles from app store and i don't really agree to the comments from the posts above. I felt for me the game scores heavily for its simplistic user interface and easy controls. Bubbles turned out to be a perfect pastime for me. The game is fast and in no time i got addicted to it.
11-12-2009, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousgamer007 View Post
So i finally got Bubbles from app store and i don't really agree to the comments from the posts above. I felt for me the game scores heavily for its simplistic user interface and easy controls. Bubbles turned out to be a perfect pastime for me. The game is fast and in no time i got addicted to it.
I got it an hour ago and have played it since
I agree 100%
Great simple game - I can only recommend it.

Yesterday I purchased Bubble Town 2, but I'm stuck in the first "Invasion" level
That makes me even happier with Bubbles by Playray

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!