★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: VascoGames
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 32.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Get ready for a cool looking 3D space escape shooter! For years a major space war is going on, this space war puts the entire galaxy on fire and is now hitting your space station, so you need to escape the burning space station. Make a run through the 3D corridors of the burning space station before the entire stations is going to explode. So jump into your space fighter the razor space fighter and escape from the danger.
Razor Run is a super-fast 3D escape game where you need to blast your way through the small corridors. Evade the different obstacles that are in the way, and escape the station safely before it explode. Razor run is a real 3D space shooter which is full of action. You have different possibilities to upgrade your 3D spacecraft, make it faster, bigger and better in this intergalactic 3D space shooter. Adding some awesome weaponry to get even further in your escape runs.
If you enjoy the old school vertical space-shooters and if you are a fan of these old school games you are going to love Razor Run - 3D space shooter. So go ahead and upgrade your arsenal and space ship to make it as far as you can!
3D space fighter game features:
Shoot your way to a burning space station
Upgrade your space fighter with loads of weapons and other ship upgrades
Fast passing action in space
Escape to freedom
Insane 3D space shoot graphics
Small 3D space station corridors

PeteOzzy's comments:

01-20-2014, 06:59 PM
Hopefully this is as good as it looks haha

01-20-2014, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Hopefully this is as good as it looks haha
Ah man, the pressure!

I was thinking it was a shmup; one of my favourite genres, so I was a little disappointed when it turned out to be an endless runner type but it looks like it might be interesting enough to post on here. Have to admit, I haven't played much more than a minute just to check it's not a scam etc.
01-20-2014, 07:06 PM
It looks good and plays good. Swipe on the right side of the screen to change lanes and tap on the left side to shoot. You can remove the ads for $1. But sadly there are no missions, no achievements and most important no gc-leaderboards. This could have been a fantastic game, I hope it get's updated

Edit: like Pete already said, it's endless.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
01-20-2014, 07:15 PM
Well darn. Back to Pheonix HD.
01-21-2014, 09:29 PM
Was hoping for a shooter, got a runner instead. It's alright.
01-22-2014, 11:34 PM
It's as much fun as toothache!