★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 3D Good vs Evil is FREE for 24 hours

08-10-2009, 06:54 PM
3D Good vs Evil is FREE for 24 hours

Quote:
New Release Sale: 3D Good vs Evil is on sale for the first few days! Get it before the price increases.

GAMEPLAY
3D Good vs Evil delivers a 3D world where you have complete control over the camera. Pan and zoom around the board. In the 3D battle you can change the camera angle and fight from any perspective! The controls will automatically update to work with your perspective.

The game pits Good against Evil in a unique 3D battle filled with strategy and action. 3D Good vs Evil is a mix of chess and real time battles. Attacking an enemy transports you to a death match in the dungeon where each character (or sim) has specific attack attributes and weapons. For example, the Warrior shoots swords and has a slow attack speed whereas the Warlock shoots a laser which causes maximum damage. The winner of the battle conquers the space on the board.

Each battle places you in a unique dungeon with magic power ups. No two battles are ever the same.

The game has an RPG aspect as well. Work to level up your characters to make them stronger for the ensuing fight.

Good vs Evil features an extensive single player game with two different modes and three different difficulty settings. Each of the six types of play has a global high scores leader board. Can you become the archon?

Perhaps the greatest feature of the game is its 2 player mode. Play Good vs Evil against a friend anywhere on a single iPhone or iPod. Control your characters and crush the opponent.

FEATURES:
• Amazing 3D universe with complete camera control
• 1 player & 2 player on a single device
• 16 characters with unique weapons and abilities
• Unique mix of strategy and action
• Level up system for each character
• 5 different types of Magic to use in the battles
• Realistic battle sound effects
• Play as both Good and Evil
• Two game modes
• 3 difficulty levels
• Global high scores leader board

UPDATES will be released every month with new battles, magic, features, and more! We are dedicated to making 3D Good vs Evil as great as possible.
Looks good, though I doubt they`ll raise the price any more then the current price
08-10-2009, 07:02 PM
I agree. This seems much more playable than their first foray onto the App Store.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

Last edited by rich_952000; 08-10-2009 at 07:06 PM.

08-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Just found a promo code for this at MR. Most probably all gone now as I had to use more then half of the codes to find one still working. Follow the the link if you`d like to give it a try
08-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Just found a promo code for this at MR. Most probably all gone now as I had to use more then half of the codes to find one still working. Follow the the link if you`d like to give it a try
Thanks, used the first code on the list and it was still valid

Games Playing: Kids & Zombies, Infinity Gene, Q*bert, Resident Evil, Peggle, PacMan Remix
Listening to: Devin The Dude/ Waitin' to Inhale
08-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Woohoo thanks for posting the link, I managed to find one still valid.

08-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIPLE BEAM DREAM View Post
Thanks, used the first code on the list and it was still valid
Happy to help ya

BTW you didnt leave a post there telling you took a code??

Anyways looks like there might be more codes there then I guessed earlier. Follow the link again and give it a try
08-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Happy to help ya

BTW you didnt leave a post there telling you took a code??

Anyways looks like there might be more codes there then I guessed earlier. Follow the link again and give it a try
BTW, did leave a post about which code I took, to many things going on updating 15 apps on touch.

Anyways looking forward to giving this a go

Games Playing: Kids & Zombies, Infinity Gene, Q*bert, Resident Evil, Peggle, PacMan Remix
Listening to: Devin The Dude/ Waitin' to Inhale
08-10-2009, 08:54 PM
All the codes are gone

beta test(ed/ing): Beseiged, Necromancer Rising, Fish Fun, Indestructible Tank, Twilight Golf, Undercroft, Transylvania, Above & Beyond Air Combat, Rune Mage, itunnel 3d, touch ko, robocalypse, arcana, finger physics, and spincrazy
08-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roostersully View Post
All the codes are gone
It's been over an hour... I'm surprised they lasted 10 minutes.
08-10-2009, 09:33 PM
The playing pieces do look good , but I really hate, Hate, HATE that wooden floor board for the unit vs unit battle screen.