★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Dead Panic is out!!!

08-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Dead Panic is out!!!

Appstore Link

Appshopper link

Playing: Minigore, Modern Combat: Sandstorm, Madden 10, Worms, Need For Speed: Shift, Alive-4-Ever, Hybrid Eternal Whisper, Blades Of Fury, Resident Evil 4, GTA: CW, C&C Red Alert.
Waiting: Bioshock, Hardgore, Astro Ranch, Mirrors Edge, ZombieSmash, Rayman,

Last edited by DOG87; 08-10-2009 at 09:57 PM.
08-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOG87 View Post
not bad might toftt

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com

08-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
not bad might toftt
Good idea. I did Spider, you do this
08-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Quote:
not bad might toftt
Bucks is already playing according to this thread Thread in Upcoming Apps

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Good idea. I did Spider, you do this
but i just bought spider, oh well guess i gotta use my c.c.

08-10-2009, 11:16 PM
impressions

I've only played through the first mission (which took around 5 minutes or so) though I'm getting the feeling there is plenty of depth to the game and an interesting story. Gameplay is somewhat defend your castle with tactical elements in a fun squad based shooter. You have troops for each mission which you can position almost anywhere on the map (though not all missions will let you place your troops). Then in the upper right hand corner a % is shown on how many enemies you have left to defend against. At 100% the mission is complete and you are given the option to return home or continue onto the next mission.

Before you start each mission you are presented with dialogue continuing the story and leading up to each encounter. One thing that would be nice is pictures of the characters talking so we don't have to make up their appearance in our heads. Once you finish reading you hit start and the mission begins. The gameplay is somewhat addicting though right now I don't see any difference in the zombies and I fear the game will get stale with a hour or two playing time. Hopefully I'm wrong though and later in the story stronger or faster zombies will appear.

Some suggestions I would have that would make this game even better would be upgrades for your soldiers like armor upgrades and better weapons.
Also a survival mode where you can place three or four troops on a field and then they're swarmed from all sides by zombies would be awesome.

08-10-2009, 11:16 PM
whats it about?
08-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomaD View Post
whats it about?
a zombie td

08-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
I've only played through the first mission (which took around 5 minutes or so) though I'm getting the feeling there is plenty of depth to the game and an interesting story. Gameplay is somewhat defend your castle with tactical elements in a fun squad based shooter. You have troops for each mission which you can position almost anywhere on the map (though not all missions will let you place your troops). Then in the upper right hand corner a % is shown on how many enemies you have left to defend against. At 100% the mission is complete and you are given the option to return home or continue onto the next mission.

Before you start each mission you are presented with dialogue continuing the story and leading up to each encounter. One thing that would be nice is pictures of the characters talking so we don't have to make up their appearance in our heads. Once you finish reading you hit start and the mission begins. The gameplay is somewhat addicting though right now I don't see any difference in the zombies and I fear the game will get stale with a hour or two playing time. Hopefully I'm wrong though and later in the story stronger or faster zombies will appear.

Some suggestions I would have that would make this game even better would be upgrades for your soldiers like armor upgrades and better weapons.
Also a survival mode where you can place three or four troops on a field and then they're swarmed from all sides by zombies would be awesome.
thanks waiting for more future impressions

08-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Quote:
but i just bought spider, oh well guess i gotta use my c.c.
Hows Spider? I thought you were on the fence... Worth it?

Don't you hate it when you are screaming - give me a review, something - and everyone goes - just buy it, trust me... sounds like Jack Bauer in 24...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer