★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Joker is back for revenge and only YOU have the power to stop his destruction. Lead Captain Black Jack on an epic card battling journey to save the four card realms. Suits and Swords is more than a blackjack card game its the elements of a role playing game combined with the strategy of blackjack creating an adventure thatll have you addicted after your first battle. Suit up, double down, and join the fight!

Save the Four Card Realms: Travel through a rich and intriguing story of a world gone amiss and a hero who must do all he can to find the Joker. Fight through four lands the Heart Union, Diamond Empire, Club Kingdom, and Spade Nation and free the lands from the Jokers curse.

Arm for Battle: Unlock and equip weapons, armor, magic and more to fight your way to the Joker. Each item comes stacked with varying RPG stats that help bolster the powers of Black Jack and his abilities.

Become a Blackjack Master: Battle your enemies using the rules and strategy of blackjack. Fight over 100 battles across the four realms to save the kingdom.

Explore the World: Uncover the story of the Joker and find hidden items as you progress. Conquer game achievements and unlock side quests for an added challenge.

Suits and Swords requires iPhone 4 or newer, iPad 2 or newer, or iPod Touch 5th Gen or newer.

We want your feedback! If you have issues, questions, or comments please email us at gamesupport@spe.sony.com. We want to hear directly from you!

PeteOzzy's comments:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/suits-and-swords/id725701018?mt=8

01-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Have played it and notices that I don't like it too much, because I'm not a fan of card game.

Pine Entertainment
01-21-2014, 10:34 PM
Imps tommorow.
01-23-2014, 12:49 AM
Can't connect to server.
I'm sorry guys. Will try agian later.
01-23-2014, 08:44 AM
this game is pretty cool, I really like card-based games "with rpg elements." I just keep wishing this had a less commercial visual style. Maybe some cool sprites or something. Haven't gotten too far, but I'm already seeing the usual currency accumulation/ buy upgrades in the store type of thing going on. The central mechanic seems fun and has potential for being pretty deep, so I'm going to give it a few more sessions before deciding whether or not to keep it.
01-23-2014, 08:25 PM
If there was a $1-2 doubler i might give this a try, but as is it worries me that i would be forced to repeatedly buy IAP's, so ill pass. I really like the idea of a card based RPG though, as i love cards and enjoy rpg's. Anyone know of any other games out for ios in that genre?
01-24-2014, 06:21 AM

^^^^Installed it's nearly half a gig. And there's video ads. . . Cool concept for a game tho, I'll probably play a little more and delete it tomorrow.
01-24-2014, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by m44 View Post

^^^^Installed it's nearly half a gig. And there's video ads. . . Cool concept for a game tho, I'll probably play a little more and delete it tomorrow.
Crap...I was enjoying this on Android, but after reading your post I checked out the installed size. 300-something for me on Note 3. Gah, I'll probably end up deleting it in a while as well.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-24-2014, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by m44 View Post

Sword and Poker 2!!!

Playing Now: You Must Build A Boat, Marvel Future Fight, Hero Emblems
Waiting For: I Am Bread, The Executive
GameCenter: -jjj-