★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: EA Games Sneak Peek - Need for Speed and SimCity

12-12-2008, 10:53 PM
EA Games Sneak Peek - Need for Speed and SimCity

If you're in the LA or SF area this weekend you should come by the Apple Store where EA Mobile producers will be showing off both these games. I've seen a lot of chatter here about them so here's your chance to check em out in person.

There's also going to be an Apple Event in Chicago next Saturday, December 20th, fyi.

The info is posted here on the EA Mobile website (links to each of the Apple Stores are there)

Oh, and let me know if you're going to the LA event...I'll be there so introduce yourself!

CL

Last edited by CraigLaw; 12-12-2008 at 11:38 PM. Reason: fixed link
12-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigLaw View Post
If you're in the LA or SF area this weekend you should come by the Apple Store where EA Mobile producers will be showing off both these games. I've seen a lot of chatter here about them so here's your chance to check em out in person.

There's also going to be an Apple Event in Chicago next Saturday, December 20th, fyi.

The info is posted here on the EA Mobile website (links to each of the Apple Stores are there)

Oh, and let me know if you're going to the LA event...I'll be there so introduce yourself!

CL
I might have to check this out at the Chicago Apple Store.

12-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Wish I could make it, nice n' peaceful here in the boondocks of southern Indiana. Miles away from anywhere.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
12-12-2008, 11:31 PM
Schedule below

Schedule below: click to enlarge
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iphone_homepageeVENT.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	249  

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."
12-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Oops, when i changed it the first time I broke it. Link is fixed above.

Thanks salsamd

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsamd View Post
Schedule below: click to enlarge
12-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Wish I could make it, nice n' peaceful here in the boondocks of southern Indiana. Miles away from anywhere.
At least you have warmer weather down there if your close to Louisville. Where my mother-in-laws family is from. It must be nice to not be freezing your ass off out there. I think we hit the low for the year it was like 6 degrees in Chi-town.
12-13-2008, 08:25 PM
I just got back and posted a little about the event here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...9&postcount=48