• Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Fantastic background musics

5 design styles

300 stages

Simple game rule

Clean interface

Just go left to right
01-23-2014, 06:06 AM
One of the quickest switch to frees I've seen yet.

I was in the middle of redeeming my voucher and came to buy for my daughter and it had gone free.

Will gift to nephews when it goes back up.

01-23-2014, 06:20 PM
Gets old super quick
Very repetitious, monotonous gameplay.

You're a ball. You dodge shi...stuff.

Meh.

That's about it.
01-29-2014, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
One of the quickest switch to frees I've seen yet.

I was in the middle of redeeming my voucher and came to buy for my daughter and it had gone free.

Will gift to nephews when it goes back up.
I kind of like it, it's kinda fun. Wish it was full screen on the ipad. Almost looks like a 2x game with borders.
01-29-2014, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I kind of like it, it's kinda fun. Wish it was full screen on the ipad. Almost looks like a 2x game with borders.
My daughter loves it, but she's hasn't played any other game of this type, she loves the different behaviours and background scenes that each level brings. Agree about the full size, it's not to bad on my mini but on hers full sized iPad it's much more noticeable.
01-29-2014, 05:23 AM
lol

I wonder how many seconds it took to come up with the title
01-29-2014, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
My daughter loves it, but she's hasn't played any other game of this type, she loves the different behaviours and background scenes that each level brings. Agree about the full size, it's not to bad on my mini but on hers full sized iPad it's much more noticeable.
Yeah, I like the variety too. If it was full screen ipadnretina, it would be a really cool game.