★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "this game is ingenious...This formula of frenetic, mutli-genre gaming is a success."
TouchMyApps

"As far as puzzle games go for iPhone or iTouch it doesnt get much more creative then word search or chess. Well forget those boring games and move into the future! Introducing TimeLoop, from Connect2Media. A puzzle game that revolutionizes the category."
iPhoneFreak.com - 5/5

The graphics are slick and the sound effects are quite interesting. Tack on the great gameplay and youll want to sit and play as many levels as you can in one go. Have fun!

148apps.com - 4.5/5

"a brand new game that has a neat twist."
MobileGame FAQ's

Ever wished you could be in two places at once? Well in TIMELOOP you can! Those crazy scientists have invented a time machine but it has malfunctioned. Now they are trapped in time and rapidly running out of oxygen, only Nik, the janitor droid, can save them! But one Nik isnt enough, so he uses the time machine to TIMELOOP, sending himself back in time, repeatedly if necessary, to save the day! As the game progresses the puzzles become increasingly difficult, strategic thinking becomes essential and timing is everything. With multiple Niks working alongside one another there is always more than one way to rescue the scientists. With 32 levels to solve, most with multiple solutions, the game is stuffed with cunning puzzles, unique wit, and some very cute cats to save along the way!

- 32 Increasingly mind, and time, bending puzzles
- Multiple solutions to almost every puzzle mean that the challenges keep on coming
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Award categories
- Discover and use tools including a spanner, blowtorch, mobile phone and even a hair dryer
- Command robot Nik to clear toxic leaks, weld broken doors, hack security computers and much more

costanza's comments:

lite version (Free)

08-11-2009, 03:12 AM
Looks interesting! Anyone TOFTT yet?

08-11-2009, 03:15 AM
I remember the preview for this... I don't think anyone could work out what the hell it's about.

Edit: Oh I think I get it, seems like one of those games where you create multiple instances of yourself to solve tasks by simultaneously doing several things at once. I can't remember the name of the popular 2D one with the robot...

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-11-2009, 03:22 AM
Yeah it seems to be that way. I'm interested to see how the gameplay works, as the concept looks good. Looks like it also has a certain degree of polish to it. I'm just worried about how the characters/objects in those images posted move about.
08-11-2009, 03:25 AM
Send a message via AIM to costanza
I'm too tired to write out impressions but I like what I've played so far (even though the early levels are extremely simple).
08-11-2009, 03:25 AM
I'm terrible at those games in general so it's probably a miss for me.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-11-2009, 03:28 AM
Its a timed puzzle adventure game. The time comes into play because your robot loops back in time and you only have a certain number of these timeloops to finish a level.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
08-11-2009, 03:36 AM
Okay I din't notice there was a video. So far it looks good and well-animated. 32 puzzles seems a tad bit few, but it depends how long it takes to complete each one. But for a buck it looks really good.
08-11-2009, 03:43 AM
I played this a bit, and the way it works is that you have to perform things usually involving circuits in order to open doors and rescue the VIP before he runs out of oxygen. What happens is that these doors in some cases requires someone to manually be fixing it in order to keep the door open. That's where the time loop comes in. Depending on how you approached fixing something or the order in which you picked something up, the timeloop creates a double or even triple of you so it's almost like another person there to help. The game does a good of job retracing your previous footsteps and actions. It's a polished game and I'm liking the animation. There is also a timer so you'll need to activate the timeloop at the appropriate, that is if you've managed to do the activities that need to be done in the first place.
08-11-2009, 04:15 AM
Okay so I finally managed to sneak out and try the lite version. I just finished all five levels, and so far it looks really good! The first four levels are too easy (more like self-help tutorials), but the actual challenge starts on the fifth and final level. It sorta gives you a slight hint on what kind of processing power your brain will have to generate on the succeeding levels of the full version (assuming the puzzles will be a lot larger). So I'm really hoping the next 27 levels will prove to be a lot harder. Gonna get it now