★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zombie Goddess: endless-wave style action game

01-23-2014, 10:01 AM
Zombie Goddess: endless-wave style action game

Dear TA Community,

today I will proudly present you a very interesting game...

Introduction
Zombie Goddess is an fast-paced fighting action game. In this game you control a sexy heroine survive against a never-ending horde of zombies and notorious monsters with variety combination weapons and moves.

Gorgeous Looking Character
Initially 3 cute goddess come with realistic model and fantastic animation. We offer the player an option to turn on jiggle breast effect

Fun Combat System
We offer 6 unique weapons for you to slash zombies in unique way. Each weapon has itís own combo moves and a special ultimate ability.

Beyond Hack & Slash
You can cut zombies like fruit ninja. You can equip a bow like in 3rd-personal shooter. And you can transform to a deadly fire dragon.

Amazing 3D Battlefield
Fully 3D environments with nice shadows and dynamic lightings, and lots of blood.

Whatís More
Complete with Facebook friends.
3 levels of difficulty.
Support joystick controllers

Platform: iOS, Android
Type : Action / Arcade

Last edited by Luke.; 01-24-2014 at 03:06 AM.
01-23-2014, 02:14 PM
I love that women are the heros here. I personally love zombie games and would love to see more with a female heroine.

The game sounds good. I like that the different heroines have different looks and abilities. The cross bow and dragon!

Does the whole game play in a cemetery atmosphere? Are there other locations?

Tnx
01-23-2014, 10:58 PM
There's will be 3 different locations and 5 heroines at release. More will come in future updates. Hope you can enjoy it.