★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Stay Out Now! ($0.99 SALE!)

08-11-2009, 06:15 AM
Stay Out Now! ($0.99 SALE!)

Description:
Stay is a game about action and reaction, a balancing game. You are given a beam with a pivot, and an object to keep on said beam. Wherever you touch, a block is dropped. Different blocks have different behaviors, some explode, some grow, some shrink, etc. The longer you can get the given object to stay, the more difficult and chaotic it becomes.

We hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do.

Screenshots:

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!

Last edited by Palfince; 08-13-2009 at 10:11 AM.
08-11-2009, 06:20 AM
OOooohh. Was all set and just about the hit the submit new thread button, but decided to search again.. Just a couple of minutes too late I guess

08-11-2009, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
OOooohh. Was all set and just about the hit the submit new thread button, but decided to search again.. Just a couple of minutes too late I guess
The trick is to put the link in and submit the thread and put in the screenshots and video afterwards.

Anyway I've been waiting for this game but I expected it to be $0.99 so I'll wait and see what the impressions are before buying it.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
08-11-2009, 06:26 AM
I know that but I hate the "Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; Today at 06:16 AM. " line just below my sig in the first post of the thread. So I try not to do that and post new thread only if I m all set there.
08-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Hey, you guys beat me to the punch! ^_^ thanks.

dude, come on, $1.99 is less than a happy meal ha ha. plus this is our small idea, help us get some capital with this one and we'll give you way more cool stuff! This sucks noodles compared to what we have in store for yous. Melt your face, believe it.

seriously though, thanks for the support.
08-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Looks good !! I will try it only if there are local / global high scores. This is a must at this point or any game gets boring fast. Anyone know if there are high scores ? I assume no because It is not in the description of the app.
08-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthropophagy View Post
This sucks noodles compared to what we have in store for yous.
cool, then ill just wait for some of the good stuff then.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
08-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Ouch jchampl, you're an ice cold mo fo, I'm going to put you on some sort of list, no soup for you

-- there are actually local highscores. We are totally willing to do global highs for version 1.1 if enough people want it.
08-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Was the highlight of my quick little day out of wi-fi range!

I love how different each game can play out and laughed out loud when I once had my severely overloaded teeter-totter flip over, send my triangle flying up off screen, only to end up back on the now empty teeter-totter in a fairly central position as if nothing ever happened!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-15-2009, 02:04 PM
And even though it may not need it -
Big Albie did a review of this app a few days ago, although it got submitted late at night it might not have been seen.

Big Albie Review of Stay

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer