Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 01-25-2014, 08:43 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default Galaxy Rental Promo Codes

Here is few promo codes for upcoming Galaxy Rental. Game will be available Wednesday 29th of January on AppStore !

7HH4AM3P3WYM
AX3PFHKM7JLP
TRY6KP64AYAM
LWYF7FN6RWAH
MKX74RMKTR6Y
NTHLP4NTTPJN
XMJ6XKHX93RJ
YEHNNLTJEHPA
HLA7KM9WLLN6
Y9N3HMPH73TJ
Old 01-25-2014, 09:29 AM

There are some major lurkers on the forums. Jerks can't even say thanks or say which codes they've used.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:13 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
There are some major lurkers on the forums. Jerks can't even say thanks or say which codes they've used.
What he meant to say is codes all used, and thanks for sharing! But yes, publicly posted codes are often taken without comment, and are even reposted to other "deal" forums too, sometimes by the developer themselves, so it's not just local "lurkers" at fault.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:52 AM

I really like this game. When I first started it up, I wasn't really expecting anything from it. Even the first few seconds of gameplay, I thought were super simple. Until I was hit by one of the mines. What I think is super cool, is that the meteors can knock the mines into you. That's a nice little touch, as well as the effects for the ships and explosions.

One gripe though. There should be an upfront explanation of power-ups. I did not see one until I was put on the loading screen.

I can really see this game growing, it has so much charm already. Have you considered the ability to shoot weapons or boss battles?
Old 01-25-2014, 11:00 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
I really like this game. When I first started it up, I wasn't really expecting anything from it. Even the first few seconds of gameplay, I thought were super simple. Until I was hit by one of the mines. What I think is super cool, is that the meteors can knock the mines into you. That's a nice little touch, as well as the effects for the ships and explosions.

One gripe though. There should be an upfront explanation of power-ups. I did not see one until I was put on the loading screen.

I can really see this game growing, it has so much charm already. Have you considered the ability to shoot weapons or boss battles?
Thank you ! I should put more information/tutorials and I will do with next update, also the plan for next update is to add Garage where player will be able to build own ship with unique abilities/statistics. I really glad you're enjoying the game ! game will be on app store - Wensdsday