★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Wee Wee Kitty - 99 cents

08-11-2009, 09:58 AM
Wee Wee Kitty - 99 cents

A game that I helped bring to the iPhone has now been released:

It is called Wee Wee Kitty, from Playjam.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

You play as Wee Wee Kitty, and urine big trouble! The gardens have been overrun with deadly flowers. You touch groups of similar flowers in the garden, and Wee Wee Kitty kills them with her deadly piss.

The rest of the flowers then fall down and to the right, hopefully giving you the opportunity to piss on them as well.

It is basically a nicely animated version of samegame.

There are 2 main game play modes :

Regular mode has you trying to survive 16 levels of hot pissing-on-flower action, with a limited amount of urine. Wee Wee Kitty gets bonus milk drinks between levels if you manage to kill enough flowers, and this is key if you want to make it all the way.

In the 9 puzzle levels, you have to either clear the whole board, earn a certain number of points, or leave over a set number of flowers alive at the end. They make a good diversion from the main game, but probably won't take you more than an hour to beat.

I was the developer who programmed the game for the iPhone, and the graphics and music were done by the excellent people at Playjam. Since I am not the publisher, I don't have any promo codes to give away.

If anyone is interested in TOFTT, or have purchased the game anyway, I would be interested in hearing any feedback you have, and will pass it along to the people at Playjam.

Personally, I think it makes an entertaining game for kids, and the puzzle levels are reasonably entertaining.

Be advised that it is definitely aimed at the casual market, as opposed to the hard core.

Last edited by shen; 12-19-2009 at 05:49 AM.
08-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by shen View Post
You play as Wee Wee Kitty, and urine big trouble!

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

08-11-2009, 10:20 AM
AWESOME! If only it were that easy to get rid of annoying things in real life...and not be put in jail.
08-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Toilet Defense and Wee Wee Kitty in the space of 48 hours... if this turns into a fad no one will ever take the iPhone seriously.

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Wee wee kitty is a lot closer in aesthetic to Pee Monkey Toilet Trainer and Pee Monkey Toilet Trainer 2 than it is to Toilet Defense.

The video for that last one looks gross!

Last edited by shen; 08-11-2009 at 11:36 AM.
08-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Can we have a Vid of the REAL Gameplay & not the very well designed Promo ?

Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
08-11-2009, 12:26 PM
Sure, I will add it to the main post.