★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Thousands of people have joined the quest for epic loot! What are you waiting for?
Run through six unique enviroments, collect chests containing weapons, armors and gold!
Upgrade weapons, armors and different abilities!

Visit HammerQuest.com to see the progress of friends and other players!

Features:
- Swipe controls for jumping, sliding and swinging your hammer
- Endless running through six epic environments
- Upgrade your hammers, armors and abilities
- Smash crates and barrels stuffed with coins
- Upload your scores to our leaderboard
- Find chests that may contain hammers, armors or coins
- Ultimate control over your character
- HD Graphics with real time shadows
01-26-2014, 03:45 PM
Game Impressions

01-26-2014, 04:22 PM
Woah, that is a big hammer, thanks for the video sanuku, gonna try it.
01-26-2014, 05:37 PM
Pretty cool, actually. I'm not overly excited about runners, but the loot aspect of this game definitely adds an extra layer of "fun-ness." Finding different weapons and armor in treasure chests is always fun.

My only beef with this is that they went the temple run route, rather than subway surfers, for handling lanes. The whole tilt-to-move mechanic was neat when it was new, but I've really grown tired of it. Plus, I play on an iPad, which just makes it that much more loathsome.

But the tilt thing is simply a personal preference on my part. This is a good runner and more compelling to play than a lot of others out there, due to the loot aspect. If you even remotely like runners, it's definitely worh a go.
01-26-2014, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
Pretty cool, actually. I'm not overly excited about runners, but the loot aspect of this game definitely adds an extra layer of "fun-ness." Finding different weapons and armor in treasure chests is always fun.

My only beef with this is that they went the temple run route, rather than subway surfers, for handling lanes. The whole tilt-to-move mechanic was neat when it was new, but I've really grown tired of it. Plus, I play on an iPad, which just makes it that much more loathsome.

But the tilt thing is simply a personal preference on my part. This is a good runner and more compelling to play than a lot of others out there, due to the loot aspect. If you even remotely like runners, it's definitely worh a go.
it's another great indie game not supported iOS Game Center , that's weird when most of the major publishers games support it as a standard
01-30-2014, 03:03 AM
Kind of an average endless runner. Gotta wonder why there are so many of them nowadays.
01-30-2014, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Kind of an average endless runner. Gotta wonder why there are so many of them nowadays.
Its unbelievable how many runner games there are like this, but people must keep lapping them up. I dont mind the odd one like Temple Run/Pitfall but there was one the other week with 'NBA players' which was ridiculous, now this. Please people stop buying these/getting IAP's or we'll end up having runners till the end of time
01-30-2014, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Its unbelievable how many runner games there are like this, but people must keep lapping them up. I dont mind the odd one like Temple Run/Pitfall but there was one the other week with 'NBA players' which was ridiculous, now this. Please people stop buying these/getting IAP's or we'll end up having runners till the end of time
The runners are endless!