App description: LOOK OUT !! You won't be able to put this game down !

Square Race is an addictive game.
Enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of players worldwide.

Jump and avoid the blocks to get your hero safe to finish line .
Post your score on game center and show us how good you are in Square Race

-------

Features

- Simple and clean graphics
- Great game design
- Game center provided
- Attempts system
- Nice Music & Sound effects

It works on iPad , iPod and iPone all versions.
01-28-2014, 02:45 AM
Look challenge and fun, instabuy.

01-28-2014, 03:26 PM
Actually looks like it could be decent.
01-28-2014, 05:00 PM
Bought. 😃
01-28-2014, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Bought. 😃
Let us know, may snag it myself.
01-28-2014, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Let us know, may snag it myself.
I will do but just to let you know I'm in the uk and off to bed now so it'll be a several hours before I'm back if you're in a hurry.
01-28-2014, 05:43 PM
Ok, it's similar to space is key, you're a square and you gotta get from side of the screen while avoiding obstacles using tap to jump. Here though the screen is divided into zones, you complete zone one travelling from right left, zone two from left to right and zone three from right to left, with no pausing inbetween so you have to kind if look ahead to the track below as it's very easy to smack straight into the first obstacle. Bits of text pop up to give clues or take the piss by asking if you give up. I've got to area fiveand the cube you control disappears making a difficult even more difficult. Wonder what other scanners the dev has thrown in for later areas. It's the kind of difficult that makes you determined to beat it though.

It would seem you have to complete it all in one go as if you pause and leave the device to sleep, or close and reopen the app,you start right back at the beginning, there's no continue button or level select, which is frustrating as when you pause on a low death count and then struggle on the next run. The lower the death count the better. There's no indicater as to how many more areas are to come so I can't say how long a play through will last so make sure you empty your bladder before playing. (That's why I had to pause lol)

Other than no continue button I'm having fun, it's a fun twist on space is key style. Worth a look if you like that type of thing.
01-28-2014, 05:47 PM
Ok, thanks. Now get some sleep