★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In the middle of space stands a solitary lighthouse. A beacon of light for travellers lost. Inhabited by a little robot and his friend, an elderly tinker who built him. They would often play games for fun but their very favourite thing was sitting together, watching the stars glisten. One unusual day however there were no stars to be seen, they had just gone!

Guide Rocket ROBO around 3 wonderful worlds; Material World, Space Station and Sugar Cube; across 57 levels in an attempt to retrieve the lost stars, find out why they were stolen and restore power to the lighthouse where Rocket ROBO was created.

== Key features ==
A slick side scrolling puzzle game
Innovative tilt based 2.5d gameplay with depth interaction
Rotate worlds
Control gravity
Play with water and buoyancy
Hidden treasure
Beautiful 3D environments
Engaging music

== Reviews ==
4.5 / 5 and Editors Choice - 148apps.com "Rocket ROBO's combination of whimsical graphics and impeccable gameplay is just stellar.

IGN.com - This one caught me by surprise, and so much so that I had to award it the top spot in the big Thursday update.

4.5 / 5 -appgefahren.de Rocket Robo is definitely worth the money. The graphics are beautiful and the control is simply out of hand.... Rocket Robo is one of our favourites of the month. (Translated)

Apple App Store - In 'Best New Games' in 106 countries

iplayapps.de - undoubtedly one of the most lovingly crafted casual and puzzle games we've seen in the AppStore. We hope that the title creates a major breakthrough. in our opinion a must-download! (Translated)

Please check badkraken.com for further information.
01-29-2014, 07:36 AM
WOah looks amazing!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

01-29-2014, 07:38 AM
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
WOah looks amazing!
Yeah, I'm sure it'll be said a dozen times in this thread but it definitely resembles LittleBigPlanet and I don't mean that as an insult - it looks very promising!
01-29-2014, 07:39 AM
This and Dawn of the Plow are my Wednesday purchases this week
01-29-2014, 07:49 AM
This WILL be mine...can't wait!
01-29-2014, 08:05 AM

Last edited by drdeniz79; 01-29-2014 at 10:04 AM.
01-29-2014, 08:14 AM
This does look great, just want to know how exactly it controls. Seems like you swipe to move left/right/up/down and tilt your device as well to move the screen around ? Seems interesting.

But yeah the game looks stunning, hope the controls work well
01-29-2014, 08:34 AM
my only purchase for this week

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

01-29-2014, 08:49 AM
Oh wow, this looks really nice. Definitely looking forward to testing it out on my new 5s

GC: tt0cs