Support our Sponsors:

Old 01-29-2014, 07:56 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Games like All My Gods HD?

Hi again, I've just finished playing All My Gods HD and found it really enjoyable and relaxing to play while listening to my audiobooks. Are there any other games of the like out there? Its a build a civilisation type game, with no timers and no battles, just build, upgrade, research and complete quests for the other Gods. It was a little on the short side so one with other 'levels' or civilisations would be great, and no timers to build or to complete a level quick. Any suggestions?

I have the settlers but I don't get on well with that really, it seems to be centred more around the battles, and I'm not very interested in fighting. I've also tried games like the roads of rome but I find them boring, just clearing and building the roads etc.

Anything at all like this? Or like PC games Age of Empires, Eador and/or Heroes of Might and Magic? The building side of things, I even like the combat in the latter two there, fighting groups of monsters scattered over the map instead of whole armies?

Thanks,
Avatre.

Last edited by Avatre; 01-29-2014 at 03:48 PM..
Old 01-29-2014, 06:06 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Anything? Sorry to repost but I'm on a very limited budget and I'll end up getting some of tonights releases instead! (Yeah, I'm extremely impatient.)
Old 01-30-2014, 10:23 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I want to find similar games too.