App description: WARNING: This game requires an internet connection to play. iPhone 4 users may experience occasional performance issues.

RUN, JUMP, AND SMASH AS MARVEL HEROES IN A BRAND NEW ENDLESS RUNNER! COMPETE WITH FRIENDS AS YOU FIGHT SUPER VILLAINS AND THEIR HENCHMEN! HOW FAR CAN YOU MAKE IT?

Fly as Iron Man! Smash as The Incredible Hulk! Run and Jump as Cap! Run and Gun as Super Spy Black Widow!

Unlock additional Super Heroes
Swing as Spider-man! Shoot arrows as Hawkeye! Unleash the Thunder as Thor! Binary Blast as Captain Marvel!

Dodge obstacles and fight Super Villains like Loki to progress as far as you can. Increase your score by switching between characters and activating each Super Heros unique Special Attack. Collect coins and boosts on your run. Then buy special power-ups to boost your distance and score. Advance through multiple environments, compete with friends and upgrade your character!

GAME FEATURES:
- Assemble your Super Hero team to achieve the best score!
- Unleash each Heros devastating Special Attack!
- Play in iconic Marvel locations!
- Compete against friends to gain the top leaderboard position!
- Upgrade your character to achieve an even higher score!
- Keep the action going with new Super Heroes and location updates!

Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
01-30-2014, 03:42 AM
Woohoo! Been waiting for this!

01-30-2014, 03:46 AM
Would buy this, but I don't buy always online games.
01-30-2014, 03:48 AM
Oh yes!! this will be mine when I'm home from work! Thanks Pete

Game Center: sink_or_swim
01-30-2014, 03:57 AM
Killed by this:

Description:
PLEASE NOTE: This game requires Internet connection to play.
01-30-2014, 04:05 AM
Trailer

Gameplay of the Korean release for Kakao. Same thing

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel
01-30-2014, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vii-Lucky View Post
Killed by this:

Description:
PLEASE NOTE: This game requires Internet connection to play.
Agreed. These games need local/cloud saves so you can still play offline. But, I got bored just watching the video. Guess I'd rather play the Iron Man 3 infinite flyer.
01-30-2014, 06:52 AM
My usual question:
GC achievements?
01-30-2014, 07:21 AM
I never get games that require Internet when there's no need for it to always be online things like CoC you obviously expect but a runner?
01-30-2014, 07:33 AM
This was soft launched in Australia a while back and I safely say this game is rubbish! Do not download! It's not only a waste of 99c but also data, even if you have unlimited it's still a waste!