★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Any other game like Cartoon Wars???

08-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Any other game like Cartoon Wars???

I bought Cartoon Wars quite ago but never played it, I tried it this morning and it Rocks!, it hooked me.
Never seen this genre before, like an RTS "push them back", do not how to explain, if you dont have, I recomend give it a try.

I was wondering if there is another game like this one??, to check it out, I really liked the game

Last edited by da shiz wiz 19; Today at 10:23 PM. Reason: dammit gadm
Plus+ ID/OP/Xbox and all online stuff: Gadm
08-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadm View Post
I bought Cartoon Wars quite ago but never played it, I tried it this morning and it Rocks!, it hooked me.
Never seen this genre before, like an RTS "push them back", do not how to explain, if you dont have, I recomend give it a try.

I was wondering if there is another game like this one??, to check it out, I really liked the game
mideval and the new mafia gang wars

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com

08-11-2009, 08:05 PM
That's "medieval" in case you have trouble finding it

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-11-2009, 08:41 PM
I've never played Cartoon Wars, but from the looks of it it's alot like the older games Castle Conflict and The Wars. The Wars has a little more gameplay depth because of the different ages you progress through, but the games also take much longer. Castle Conflict has many different options and ways to configure your games, which you could say gives it more replayability. Also, because you can customize your games, you can play quick, two minute games or longer ones. Castle Conflict is my favorite, but they are both really good.

Currently Listening To: Wolfmother
08-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uSICu View Post
I've never played Cartoon Wars, but from the looks of it it's alot like the older games Castle Conflict and The Wars. The Wars has a little more gameplay depth because of the different ages you progress through, but the games also take much longer. Castle Conflict has many different options and ways to configure your games, which you could say gives it more replayability. Also, because you can customize your games, you can play quick, two minute games or longer ones. Castle Conflict is my favorite, but they are both really good.
I have most of them and if you expect any of them to be better than cartoon wars you'll be disappoint as i think it is the best but the wars is not bad

btw im talking to the op

08-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Cartoon Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
I have most of them and if you expect any of them to be better than cartoon wars you'll be disappoint as i think it is the best but the wars is not bad

btw im talking to the op
Haha I know this isn't my thread, but I guess from what you said I'll have to try Cartoon Wars. You made it sound really fun. Thanks for the help.

08-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uSICu View Post
Haha I know this isn't my thread, but I guess from what you said I'll have to try Cartoon Wars. You made it sound really fun. Thanks for the help.
well it is in my opinion and since its #1 so do a lot of people, i warn you though, it gets increasingly difficult as you may have to grind

08-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Hahaha didn't notice that. No offense meant, either. Really sounds like a fun game.

08-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
yeah cartoon wars is an amazing game..
anyway guys, someone said THE WARS, is it worth it? I noticed the same genre, I liked and enjoyed the gamplay in cartoon wars.

BTW Cartoon wars isnt in the top 10 of my store, is it in the USA store?

Last edited by da shiz wiz 19; Today at 10:23 PM. Reason: dammit gadm
Plus+ ID/OP/Xbox and all online stuff: Gadm
08-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Just saw Cartoon Wars. Number 1 in the States.