★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPad 2 / Mini, iPod Touch 5th Gen and up.
-------------------------------
#1 SPORTS GAME in 27 countries!

#1 ACTION GAME in 10 countries!

"90%... SuperPro Snowboarding has knocked it out of the park" - Touch Arcade

"The sickest snowboarding game out there. By far" - Pro snowboarder Halldor Helgason

"BEST GAME EVER" - Evan22486 App Store

"Favorite mobile game ever!!" - Sloppy joe billy joe App Store

"BEST SNOWBOARDING GAME IN YEARS!!" - ScottySauce App Store

"Better than any other snowboarding app out there" - Gifuvdhsfhk App Store

"Finally a legit game that I have respect for!" - jaxnoodles App Store

"I hate snow. I've no interest whatsoever in snowboarding. I completely suck at this game but it's so GOOD!!!" - dd66* Touch Arcade Community Member

"SuperPro Snowboarding" is iOSs ultimate freestyle snowboarding game. Do you have what it takes to become number one?

Start as an amateur and try and make it as a pro! Win contests, earn sponsorships, do photo shoots to build notoriety, and, if you're good enough, you'll get invited to the SuperPro Games!

Outfit your rider with authentic gear from Neff, Sandbox, Bataleon, Switchback Bindings, Lobster Snowboards, YES Snowboards, NOW Bindings, Airhole Facemasks, Endeavor Snowboards, Skullcandy and Whitegold Snowboards.

- SUPERPRO SNOWBOARDING FEATURES -

EPIC MOMENTS
Drop from a heli, gap a building, land a quad cork

AUTHENTIC SNOWBOARD TRICKS
Grab, tweak, spin, flip, slide, press & hand drag

SUPERPRO CONTROLS
You decide how fast to spin and flip!

COMBO TRICK SYSTEM
1000s of trick combinations

4 EVENT TYPES
Slopestyle, Big Air, Rail Jams and Backcountry

31 LEVELS
From Alaska to urban spots - slay them all

MULTIPLAYER
Go head to head with turn-based multiplayer

DAILY CHALLENGES
Fresh new challenges every day!

VIDEO REPLAYS
Watch your replays and share them online

GAME CENTER SUPPORT
Online Leaderboards & Achievements

UNIVERSAL APP
iPhone and iPad included

iCLOUD ENABLED
Play on one device and continue on another

No in-app purchase is required; you can play and complete the entire game without having to purchase anything.

At DreamKit Games we are focused on making the best games possible. If you appreciate what we do and like our game, please give our game a positive review as we really do appreciate it.

Already a fan of SuperPro Snowboarding? Like us on Facebook or follow us Instagram or Twitter to stay up to date:

facebook.com/SuperProSnowboarding
instagram.com/SuperProSnowboarding
twitter.com/SuperProSnow

Looking for support please visit our website:

SuperProSnowboarding.com/support

SuperPro Snowboarding's comments:

01-30-2014, 03:36 PM
Looks really good

01-30-2014, 11:30 PM
Thanks mr_joe! Let us know what you think after playing & what updates you would like to see next.
01-31-2014, 01:19 AM
This honestly has me interested. I may buy this. Any imps?
01-31-2014, 10:37 AM
Wow, what a good surprise! I was nearly gonna give up on the snowboard genre on IOS until today, I give it a try and wasn't expecting anything really great, but I was so wrong, this game is actually very fun and well done, the gameplay is smart and smooth, the level design is pretty good (tho I would love to see the game a little bit more polished), the music is good too (would love to have a few more tracks in a future update) and the level up is pretty fast.
I would love to see a slightly smoother snowboarder when jumping or landing (he is a bit too much like a stick) but a part from that, the game looks really nice. More snowboards and levels would be great too, but we can't ask too much for such a cheap price.
01-31-2014, 10:40 AM
Oh yeah, I'd love to see a level with the Matterhorn in the background Or with Mont Fuji
01-31-2014, 11:09 AM
This looks pretty cool I'll give it a go, downloading now. Impressions later.
01-31-2014, 12:45 PM
Back, well this is pretty cool, at first when I saw the controls I thought it was going to be a nightmare but it wasn't there's you trick buttons on the left side of the screen (only the tricks you've unlocked appear) and on the right side you have a crouch button and a dial you can spin for horizontal spining, you tilt your device for back/front flips, now this all sounded confusing but you get the hang of it really quick and it makes for a really good game where you have really good control over what you do, there's the usual kind of the star raiting for the levels,
For high score, all snowflakes collected and not crashing.
The levels themselves have objectives to complete too which make you do certain grab tricks or grinds etc.
overall this is looking very cool and well worth checking out.

The only thing I'd like to see altered would be to have the spining dial above or below the jump button not inline with it as it makes you reach into the screen.

I'd love some kind of endless mode where you can just cruise down a randomly generated mountain pulling off cool tricks, maybe until you crash or something? Just an idea.

This was a nice surprise release of the week for me,
01-31-2014, 12:48 PM
Totally agree, release of the week for me too! Love it, I bought lego star wars and the john Woo's game, but this one is a way more fun!
01-31-2014, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
This honestly has me interested. I may buy this. Any imps?
Hey rich_952000

Not sure what imps are... but if they are rad, then yes! If not, then no.

:-)

Let me know what they are and I can answer for you.