Mobcrush, an SDK for livestreaming, is now in beta
I have developed over the past few months an SDK to facilitate livestreaming of iOS games to services such as Twitch.tv and Hitbox.tv.
Currently the following capture is supported:
- OpenGL ES (any source)
- Core Audio (meaning Unity, Unreal, and other Fmod-based and custom audio engines will be captured)
- Front-facing camera
- I may add OpenAL or other support if demand is there.
- The library uses less than 15% CPU, 1ms of frame time and ~2 MB of RAM as tested on an iPhone 5
- Binary size is 1MB
- No OSS is used, so you don't have to worry about licenses
- H264 and AAC encoding is done in hardware
- Supports any RTMP-based service.
Supported input formats:
- RGB565 or RGBA32 OpenGL ES context
- 8-, 16-, 24-, or 32-bit audio
- stereo or mono
- Any sample rate, though audio will be resampled to 16-bit stereo 44100 Hz
- H.264 Main Profile (autodetermines level)
- 44.1Khz Stereo 128kbps AAC
You can see a demo video at http://www.mobcrush.com or go to http://www.gum.co/mobcrush to get free access to the beta.
Thanks for your time!
Last edited by jgh; 01-30-2014 at 07:17 PM..