App description: "Well designed tilt-a-thon. Not just another maze game, Balance HD backs things up with a plethora of social features and appealing leaderboards." - 148Apps

*** On sale for only $0.99 celebrating the launch on iOS! ***

Balance HD puts a new spin on the classic labyrinth game genre by eliminating the frustration of falling through holes and putting the emphasis on multi-ball coordination on 100+ levels with creative puzzles.

It is the perfect pick for labyrinth fans looking for another addictive maze madness!

Watch and beat other player's world and national records in this simple yet addictive puzzle game!

KEY FEATURES
Multiple balls to control, no holes to fall through
Realistic 3D labyrinth levels with shadows
100+ levels (1 new level will be available daily in the coming updates)
Puzzles of great variety
Sharing of replayable world and national records on each level
Simple sharing of video replays via Everyplay
Global and national leaderboards
Nations Cup: race for your own country with your local friends!
Daily progress visualization
Game Center integration
Awards for your achievements
Original soundtracks to get you in the right mood

Balance is about creative problem solving and precise execution. It requires great mixture of various skills to progress through all the 100+ levels including.

You think you can master labyrinth games with ease? PROVE IT! Try to hold world records on a few Balance levels! There is competition...

VIDEO TRAILER
http://balance-game.com/trailer

IN-APP FEEDBACK
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! Just send your comments, suggestions or issues to us via the in-app message center available in the main menu.

CONNECT
Facebook: http://facebook.com/balancegame
Twitter: http://twitter.com/balancegame

balance's comments:
CHALLANGE #1:

Can anyone beat this perfect looking World Record on Medium 05 (2.479s)?
http://everyplay.com/videos/2867164

Share yours on Everyplay and post it here.
----------------------------

Hi Everyone!

Balance HD (Universal, $0.99), a new labyrinth game is now available on the App Store worldwide.

Balance puts a new spin on the classic labyrinth game genre by eliminating the frustration of falling through holes and putting the emphasis on multi-ball coordination on 100+ levels with creative puzzles.

A few contests will be held here for gift cards upon interest, it's worth practicing until then...

01-31-2014, 06:00 PM
Very interested. this looks freaking fantastic!

01-31-2014, 06:05 PM
Promo codes

Thread for promo codes:
Promo codes for Balance HD [Universal] - Fancy labyrinth game

10 available this time, see the above thread for info & updates please.
01-31-2014, 06:05 PM
My daughter has a wooden one, she will love this.
01-31-2014, 06:07 PM
This looks pretty cool, I used to like these type of physics toys when I was younger, from the trailer the physics look good.
01-31-2014, 06:10 PM
This game looks awesome and very stylish
I like those wooden labyrinth games.
01-31-2014, 06:11 PM
Initial impression:

The 'wood' looks great, whomever did your art did a great job on the art. Looks like a good solid mahogany lol.

Seems to have some good polish. Looks like you possibly have a lot of tables which is great, I just hope the controls are nice and smooth (assuming this is tilt?)

I usually dont like tilt controls on any game, however this type of game is my only exception, as its kinda the whole point of the game and I cant really imagine any other way to do it.
01-31-2014, 06:18 PM
Oh wow, what a great looking labyrinth puzzle game! And 100 levels (eventually) too? Whoever does your level design is doing a great job! I love the tin and wood look, and it appears that the balls flow nice and evenly too. Does the game have a built-in calibrate?

Nicely polished, with enough special effects like pop-up pins, spinners, and warp holes to keep people interested and not bored after a few plays. The levels can be anything from human faces to the more traditional put-one-ball-in-each-tube, to anything inbetween. Great mix!
01-31-2014, 06:51 PM
This looks so great. The grooves in the wood make it realistic and I love the mysterious feel of it all.
I can see the hard work put into this!
It looks like photos of a real game. I can see the uniqueness of multi ball labyrinth. Other games in this category, don't have this polish, or uniqueness. This one will keep people interested. Especially, with all the changes in the mazes.
Beautiful!!!!
-Lavender

Last edited by Lavender; 01-31-2014 at 06:55 PM.
01-31-2014, 06:52 PM
This looks awesome. Should be loads of fun and the controls look to be perfectly fit for it. This should sway the tilt haters to rethink their stance on no tilt games. End of the video is pretty slick too, with the balls falling out of the screen...