Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-02-2014, 05:55 PM
iPhone 4

Default Firework Fun - iPhone App!

Firework Fun has something for everyone! Tap the fireworks as they fly, to create a dazzling display of light and sound! Paint the sky with your fingertips, or relax and watch a randomly generated firework display! Get creative - play the way YOU want to. Whether you're a kid, or a kid at heart, it's Firework Fun for all ages!

Firework Fun features:
- Vibrant, colourful graphics to help you light up the night sky!
- Arcade Mode features two levels of difficulty, so whatever your skill level, you can have fun and rack up points! It's easy to pick up, but can you master the devious Hard Mode?
- Fun Mode lets you create your own fireworks display - just tap the screen and watch the colours fly!
- Show Mode allows you to kick back, relax, and watch an automatic, completely randomised fireworks show!
- Multiple Leaderboards that let you compete with players from all around the world! Challenge your friends to beat your high score!

Find out more on the App Store!

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy the game!

Old 02-02-2014, 06:23 PM

This looks cool, but I've never played a fireworks game so I don't know what actual gameplay of these games consists of.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:56 PM
iPhone 4

Thanks rich_952000! Basically, it's arcade style gameplay. So Fireworks shoot up onto the screen and you've got to tap them to make them explode and get points. If they fall off the screen before you tap them, you take a hit, and after 3 strikes you're out!

AppPicker did a review of the game if you're interested in learning more: http://www.apppicker.com/reviews/128...with-fireworks
Old 02-03-2014, 05:05 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Are you buying rich? Lemme know what's it's like if you do. I'll go pick up an iTunes voucher if you reccomend it.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:09 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalGames View Post
Thanks rich_952000! Basically, it's arcade style gameplay. So Fireworks shoot up onto the screen and you've got to tap them to make them explode and get points. If they fall off the screen before you tap them, you take a hit, and after 3 strikes you're out!

AppPicker did a review of the game if you're interested in learning more: http://www.apppicker.com/reviews/128...with-fireworks
Looks interesting, a july the 4th launch would have been good for you!
Old 02-03-2014, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Are you buying rich? Lemme know what's it's like if you do. I'll go pick up an iTunes voucher if you reccomend it.
I can't buy anything until Wednesday, sorry.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:50 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Looks interesting, a july the 4th launch would have been good for you!
Haha, I know! So would New Years, but it wasn't quite ready at that point unfortunately. I plan to do some extra marketing and promotion around July 4th this year, and hopefully keep the momentum up.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:24 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
This looks cool, but I've never played a fireworks game so I don't know what actual gameplay of these games consists of.
Might pick this up. My favorite ones are Fireworks and I (heart) Love Fireworks. Might wanna check those out!
Old 02-04-2014, 01:10 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Have had chance to play the game, I would love if there is any possibility to make it universal as some of the art gets a little blurry on the mini.

Both myself and my daughter have played the game and we have both had fun. So far I've only played on normal and it gets frantic at times, esp when you're waiting for the blue fireworks to come back into screen while trying to clear a ton of yellow ones.

My eight year old said it reminds her of fruit ninja in that you avoid the red fireworks and have three lives, she said that she'd like if there were more coloured fireworks that do differnt things, like maybe some Catherine wheels , those spiral things, that you have to tap before it hits the centre.

For the most part the controls were accurate but very occasionally a yellow and red appeared too close together that it was impossible to on,y hit the yellow, so I lost a life as I either had to let the yellow go or hit the red, but out if the twenty or so games I played this happened once to me and once to my daughter who played about the same amount.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:42 PM

I agree Cloudpuff. I like the visuals here, simple yet colorful. I like that there's a fun mode. Just sitting in my dark living room blowing up fireworks randomly. You can tap to do so or you can swipe for chains of them.

I have a few thoughts for the main game. More fireworks with more characteristics. Example; a green one that when you tap it it splits into three smaller ones. Also I would like to see chains and combos in normal mode.

That said, the game is day and surprisingly relaxing

Edit: I just retread CP's post and her daughter has some good suggestions