Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-04-2014, 05:44 AM

Default Bike Mayhem Mountain Racing

Old 02-04-2014, 05:49 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Just starting this thread up. Found this while randomly browsing app shopper and thought I'd give the free version a play, played the first three levels and bought the paid version straight away.
Can't say much other than that right now as I've just downloaded it but it looks like its worth 69p for what I've played so far.
Just pointing it out for other bike game fans.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 02-04-2014 at 05:54 AM..
Old 02-04-2014, 07:01 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Well I'm back after playing through the first two and a half worlds and this is great,
Makes sense that it would be as I just read it's the same devs who made moto x mayhem a few years back on the App Store.
I'm using the buttons controls and it's good stuff, well worth picking up for 69p.
Takes a little getting used to but it feels like a bit of a mix between the recent downhill supreme game and pumped bmx, because there's both race downhill tracks against the time and trick tracks where you need a certain score.
The trick animations are all nice and smooth and look great.
if anyone took my recommendation to buy either downhill supreme or pumped bmx then I'd suggest you grab this too as I'm having fun with it.
Looks like there's tons of tracks to play through too, all with the usual three star raiting for either score or time.

Checked app shopper and apparently this came out in January but the free version just released now, glad it did or I'd have missed out on this.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 02-04-2014 at 10:56 AM..
Old 02-04-2014, 12:16 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Well I'm back after playing through the first two and a half worlds and this is great,
Makes sense that it would be as I just read it's the same devs who made moto x mayhem a few years back on the App Store.
I'm using the buttons controls and it's good stuff, well worth picking up for 69p.
Takes a little getting used to but it feels like a bit of a mix between the recent downhill supreme game and pumped bmx, because there's both race downhill tracks against the time and trick tracks where you need a certain score.
if anyone took my recommendation to buy either downhill supreme or pumped bmx then I'd suggest you grab this too as I'm having fun with it.
Looks like there's tons of tracks to play through too, all with the usual three star raiting for either score or time.

Checked app shopper and apparently this came out in January but the free version just released now, glad it did or I'd have missed out on this.
Alright then, I'll check this out! Thanks for that!
Old 02-04-2014, 02:32 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:

Jumping on board now! Thanks oooooomonkey.. Always take your recommendations, I think we have pretty similar tastes in games, cheers.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:58 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Just played the first level and already lovin it. Nice and smooth animations, great art style. Definitely worth 99c.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Youtube link | Pop Up

The free version is really fun. Nice visuals, great physics, tons of levels. Will definitely be getting the paid version soon
Old 02-04-2014, 04:04 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I've been playing this most of the day, the further in you get the better it gets, when you get to the neighbourhood levels they're designed perfectly for doing tricks.
Glad some others have jumped on board and are enjoying it.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:30 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I think this has gotten lost in among the rest of the games so I'm just bumping it one last time,
I'm still playing and loving this game, it's really worth giving it a shot.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:53 PM

Quote:
I think this has gotten lost in among the rest of the games so I'm just bumping it one last time,
I'm still playing and loving this game, it's really worth giving it a shot.
I'm gonna buy on your recommendation. You've never steered me wrong in the past I can't play until tomorrow, but I will make it back to this thread to comment.