App description: The world comes crashing down. All streets are overflowing with zombies. People scream and hide in the corners waiting for death to come. You aren't like them. You are different. Grab a weapon from anti zombi arsenal and stand up to rescue the world. Stop the chaos. Stop the zombie invasion. Put your finger on the trigger and enter the world of dangerous zombie apocalypse.
Z-end is an online fps shooter, that blurs borders between PvE and PvP. Decide for yourself if you want to be a team player or a lone wolf against the army of zombies. In either way, never give up. Shoot all zombies down. Remember: good zombie is dead zombie.

You gonna have a bloody day saving the world:
- various types of zombies. There's no place for boredom. No need to yearn.
- an impressive arsenal of weapons. No limitations for a real fight!
- good armour sets to help you to survive and win the war
- the blend of shooter and survival game genres. Man, you gonna have a day of your life!
- fight to the end and get a new rank.

Still here? The world is waiting for you. Go and kill all zombies. You are a real zombie hunter . The world trusts in you.
02-06-2014, 02:00 PM
The link says "No longer available in the App Store."

Thanks

02-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Any imps? Looks like Dead Trigger, but better.
02-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemineye62 View Post
The link says "No longer available in the App Store."

Thanks
Yeah, for me too.
I suspect a conflict in naming may have happened
02-06-2014, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
Yeah, for me too.
I suspect a conflict in naming may have happened
Shows it in the App Store but won't let me download it
02-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmania15 View Post
Shows it in the App Store but won't let me download it
I downloaded it yesterday and the game couldn't connect to the sever. Was on te main menu... Just deleted it... Rubbish.
02-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
I downloaded it yesterday and the game couldn't connect to the sever. Was on te main menu... Just deleted it... Rubbish.
Same here. I was online with a decent stable connection but couldn't get passed the first screen. I imagine it was pulled for that reason more than the title

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
02-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Seeing everyone say they have problems is weird, cuz I downloaded this when it came out and have been having no problems playing and getting in matches. If it was pulled it probably wasn't for any networking reasons cuz it was working fine for me.

The basic concept is an interesting one, it's a fairly simple deathmatch multiplayer shooter except zombies also spawn that attack players. It's like deathmatch but you also get points for killing zombies. As far as I can tell there is only one map and one game mode. I would really like for there to be a coop horde mode where you just work together to fight zombies. Controls are left side to move, right side to aim, default is auto-shoot but you can change to virtual buttons.

The one problem it has though, is that it's very pay2win. The default gear and pistol is barely enough to take out zombies and most players I observed just getting killed by zombies before I could get to them. Meanwhile, anyone who got the more expensive armor and weapons are comparatively invincible, and the second shotgun is the best weapon in the game having massive range, 1 hit kills for zombies and players and a surprisingly fast reload. Although not that many people are playing, you can already see how the game would be ruined by just players who buy the best gear and dominate everyone else.

Game Center: Jenohart
02-07-2014, 12:50 AM
Unavailable in austrian app store *෴* Looks promising..
02-07-2014, 02:02 AM
Why give it such a stupid name? If they gave it a unique title people might actually go for it but with this it just sounds like it will be terrible