Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 02-06-2014, 02:45 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default iPhone game—ScavengerZ—more free download codes

**This is an edited post. You will find the new promo codes at the end of this thread**

Hey iPhone gamers,

We have a new social scavenger-hunt style game out now titled unsurprisingly enough, ScavengerZ. Here’s how it works: We give you objectives of what to find and you capture them with your phone’s camera before time runs out. After that, all pictures go through a voting phase where you get to rate how well you think other users did at completing a particular objective. At the end your submission ends up with a final score. Your points accumulate as you play, and you go up in level and rank between all ScavengerZ.

We're looking to build a creative gathering of people capable of both challenging and entertaining one another. We want our users to smile as they view others’ submissions. We want our users to think of ways to tickle other players’ imaginations and encourage them to be inventive for the current hunts.

Do you love theChive? So do we. This is the kind of entertainment with photos we’re after, only it’s YOU who gets to actively participate in generating the humor. Of course not every submission has to be amazing. We just ask that you play and enjoy the game.

A Facebook account is required at the moment, which will generate your friends list, get you in the game quickly, and help ensure no one is submitting anything too naughty. We apologize if this is an inconvenience for you. You can find our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/scavengerz. After every session of hunts we post some of our favorite captures. Like our page to keep up with updates and to see some of the best pictures on ScavengerZ so far.

Eventually we want to add a lot more to ScavengerZ, including monthly leaderboards, prizes, and the ability to bet your points against friends. But before that can happen, we need you. So tell your kids. Tell your wife. And tell your husband.

Below you’ll find a handful of promo codes which will nab you a free copy of our paid version. We also have a free version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scavengerz-free/id786899926?mt=8.

Thanks for taking the time to check out this post. See you in the game!

To redeem codes: Scroll down to the bottom of the “Featured” tab in the App Store and click “Redeem.”

6L7AH4HWTYYM
6K4JRAYL9HXA
L9JJRRLXMHFM
4PRYN9ERHHWA
KNR9TH4FK3YY
TAEMR9T6TLWM
P3F7LETRH4EY
PKT6XMXEE7R4
9W7WLJMF3J74
YXKTAFY7JEEH
AE4AJ9J9LHAA
TNJXRYXKKERA
AK43MEMLP9RL
3HJPLRNJL4N3
937X3KWRN7MP

Enjoy! And if all codes have been taken, remember you can grab our free version.

Last edited by Oomny; 02-24-2014 at 05:35 PM..
Old 02-06-2014, 03:40 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

4PRYN9ERHHWA
This sounds so exciting!!!
Old 02-06-2014, 05:23 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Took 6L7AH4HWTYYM,

Thanks buddy
Old 02-06-2014, 05:58 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

PKT6XMXEE7R4 taken...

thanks a lot!
Old 02-06-2014, 07:26 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I've just loaded up today, my daughter and I were looking through some pics to vote but there doesn't seem to be a way to vote, on,y view other people entries,am I missing something?
Old 02-06-2014, 11:46 PM

I've taken TNJXRYXKKERA . Thanks very much!

What an amazing game! We have stopped half way through cooking dinner to go find things to take pictures of

Cloud puff, there are numbers 1-7 up the top of the voting page to post your vote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:00 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Used L9JJRRLXMHFM

Thanks!!!
Old 02-07-2014, 04:55 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotty128 View Post
I've taken TNJXRYXKKERA . Thanks very much!

What an amazing game! We have stopped half way through cooking dinner to go find things to take pictures of

Cloud puff, there are numbers 1-7 up the top of the voting page to post your vote
Ahhh I was pressing them and another picture loaded so just assumed they were the numbers of the pictures.

So is one good and seven bad or vice versa?
Old 02-07-2014, 12:01 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Ahhh I was pressing them and another picture loaded so just assumed they were the numbers of the pictures.

So is one good and seven bad or vice versa?
Cloud, sorry for the confusion. Yes, you vote with one through seven above the pictures. Seven is high and one is low. Thanks for taking the time to check it out! Let us know if you have any other queries.
Old 02-07-2014, 12:13 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Sorry for the delay in response, everyone. We hope you have a good time with our product, and if you're already enjoying it, great!

We hope ScavengerZ brings out your creativity!