What game does Square push out next......

02-07-2014, 09:59 PM
What game does Square push out next......

From it's past library?

Just post a game.

I think Secret of Evermore would be a decent game for them to bring out.

2 caveats. Must be within reason(works on the ios, not part of Nintendo, SMBRPG). Zero hints that we are getting it, or might get it.(Dragon Quest)

Last edited by florhackson; 02-08-2014 at 08:17 AM.
02-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Either FF7 or Vagrant Story, 2 which are highly unlikely (but not entirely unlikely).

One that may possibly be ported that i want right now... Either Front Mission or Xenogears.

Yeah Secret of Evermore is pretty good too, but if they can release that, it would be better if they release Seiken Densetsu 3 instead.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

02-08-2014, 02:02 AM
International releases of Dragon Quest series would make the most sense to me.
02-08-2014, 02:04 AM
Einhänder
Brave Fencer Musashi
Bushido Blade (swipe controls could be cool)
Super Mario RPG

From what I remember of Vagrant Story, I think it would play well on an iPad.
02-08-2014, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JahkanTaka View Post
Einhänder
Brave Fencer Musashi
Super Mario RPG

It could, where instead of each of the attack buttons (square, triangle, circle) we could use swipes instead, but the flaw would be in how accurate that would come out to continue the combo. Else, they'd have 3 buttons that may end up looking ugly.

Anyways, Vagrant Story is my absolute favorite RPG of all time, and i'd fart rainbows out of excitement for that if it does come out on iOS.

I had it on an emulator on the ipad back when i had a jailbroken ipad, and it played so well, even with the ugly on-screen virtual buttons.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-08-2014, 03:18 AM
Is kingdom hearts possible?
02-08-2014, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vii-Lucky View Post
Is kingdom hearts possible?
Well, there is kingdom hearts on the PSP, or even just the Kingdom Hearts on the DS... Or was that on the GBA?

02-08-2014, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JahkanTaka View Post
Einhänder
Brave Fencer Musashi
Super Mario RPG

Ahhh Bushido Blade playing the sequel with RetroArch. Those were the days.
02-08-2014, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Well, there is kingdom hearts on the PSP, or even just the Kingdom Hearts on the DS... Or was that on the GBA?
The first kingdom hearts was on GBA.
02-08-2014, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vii-Lucky View Post
The first kingdom hearts was on GBA.
Nope. The first one was on the PS2.