★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Wolfenstein RPG finished,anyone else?

08-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Send a message via AIM to FinalGamerAC
Wolfenstein RPG finished,anyone else?

Well I finished the game just a little while ago and it took me 3 hours and 47 minutes.
Spoiler(Highlight to read): The final boss the Harbinger of Doom was kind of strange and made me think that it was hinted that B.J.'s decendants were the Marines from the Doom series? Also I thought the fight with loki was a hell of a lot harder then the fight with Harbinger. End Spoilers.
After the game ends it gave me the option to save and continue playing. so I did that does anyone know if anything unlocks or is unlockable after the main story is completed? i know I could go back and get the medals that I missed from the levels. Does getting all the medals unlock anything?
08-12-2009, 04:27 PM
Lol stuck at last boss and don't spoile good games

08-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Oh excellent, I'm writing up our review for the front page now, overall what did you think about the game having played through the whole thing? How long did it take you to complete it?
08-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Oh excellent, I'm writing up our review for the front page now, overall what did you think about the game having played through the whole thing? How long did it take you to complete it?
3 hours and 47 minutes.
It says in the first post

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
08-12-2009, 04:35 PM
cool beans I'm on the Jeep level right now but yeah the games rockin on. I don't know what extras come around after you beat it if any. There doesn't seem to be much info on Wolf RPG on the interwebs... not that I looked or anything

If at first you don't succeed... you have 2 more lives to get it right!
08-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
3 hours and 47 minutes.
It says in the first post
I was hoping more than FinalGamerAC would respond since he seems to make really good time.
08-12-2009, 04:53 PM
I bought the game yesterday and I've only played it for 2 minutes. I'll get back to it soon.

Helvetica will treat you good if you take time to understand her.
08-12-2009, 07:01 PM
@annon why are you stuck? maybe I can help. Do you need advice or can't figure it out? Get back to me and I'll help ya out.
@Hodapp yeah I also thought I went threw to fast even though I did most of the medals on the levels. I'm curious what the average time was supposed to be?
Great game, highly recommended. In general I prefer the experience of Wolfenstein RPG over Wolf 3d, even if it was on another system.
08-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Seems I'm the only one with a problem...

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=21864

I'm going to have to restart so maybe I can look for more hidden goodies on my 1 1/2 play through...

Congrats to those that finished it!

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
08-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroByte View Post
Seems I'm the only one with a problem...

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=21864

I'm going to have to restart so maybe I can look for more hidden goodies on my 1 1/2 play through...

Congrats to those that finished it!
As of right now I think I might be the only one who has. I saw your problem, did you try making a backup then deleteing the game and then reinstalling it? If that doesnt work Id either wait for EA to respond or do a restore.