★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Any good board/card games on iphone?

02-08-2014, 08:08 AM
#1
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 295
Any good board/card games on iphone?

I have ascension, elder signs: omens, warhammer quest (don't like it much though) risk, monopoly, and lords of waterdeep. Oh and I had some card game by game loft but it seemed 'P2W'
02-08-2014, 09:13 AM
#2
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,227
I think this question is now getting asked once a week.
Please just used the search function in this section.

To help you out: type in "playdek" in the AppStore search field. Tadaaaa more games by playdek.

Neuroshima hex
Ticket to ride

+ 50 more.

02-08-2014, 09:17 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,843
Penny Arcade & Orions Deckmasters are both classics that I've spent far too much time playing...

AfterPad.com - MFi Gaming News | Game List | Controllers | Twitter
02-08-2014, 11:05 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
I think this question is now getting asked once a week.
Please just used the search function in this section.

To help you out: type in "playdek" in the AppStore search field. Tadaaaa more games by playdek.

Neuroshima hex
Ticket to ride

+ 50 more.
Sorry, never thought of searching for if. Thanks for the suggestions though.
02-08-2014, 11:15 AM
#5
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 518
Tanto Cuore is also really good. It is from Playdek too.
02-08-2014, 11:33 AM
#6
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroa View Post
Tanto Cuore is also really good. It is from Playdek too.
I heard about that somewhere. Isn't the objective to hire lots of maids?
02-08-2014, 12:04 PM
#7
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by spader623 View Post
I heard about that somewhere. Isn't the objective to hire lots of maids?
Yes, this is the main objective. But it is not easy at it seems. The tutorial is well made and you can have access to the rules whenever you want.

And of course, you can play offline and online.
02-08-2014, 01:12 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroa View Post
Yes, this is the main objective. But it is not easy at it seems. The tutorial is well made and you can have access to the rules whenever you want.

And of course, you can play offline and online.
Holy shiz, there's SO MANY GAMES, from playdek I mean. Wowzers.
02-08-2014, 01:48 PM
#9
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 518
Hahaha I know. And their games are really good :-)
02-08-2014, 02:09 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroa View Post
Hahaha I know. And their games are really good :-)
So, I'll probably get that Orion game, nurse game, penny arcade one, I've heard that some game called carcassone was great...