App description: Thanks to everyone for making the launch of Absconder a success! Check out the new trailer:
http://youtu.be/wqE0XW0WRRc

Also see the official Absconder Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/AbsconderTheGame

----------------

After months of secret infiltration, you have finally boarded the alien mothership in search of schematics that will turn the tide of war in the favor of the humans. With the schematics in hand, you have triggered the enemy mothership to self-detonate from the inside. Now you must escape with your life.

You are The Absconder.

* Rapidly trace your finger through each maze to guide your ship to freedom.
* Each maze becomes progressively more challenging.
* Warp between galaxies as you flee the web of enemy fortresses.
* Each time you play offers a new challenge.
* Each day offers new visuals and locales.
* Challenge your friends to see who can make it the farthest.

Bronxsta's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

02-08-2014, 01:27 PM
A dev on NeoGAF posted about his game in the IOS thread there and I thought it was worth a shoutout. It's free with a $0.99 IAP to remove ads. The game is simple, but fast, twitchy, and fun. Basic premise is that you need to draw your path through random mazes. You need to assess the maze in mere seconds, figuring out the best route, as explosions alter and damage the structure.

I'd definitely recommend checking the game out

Last edited by Bronxsta; 02-08-2014 at 02:08 PM.

02-08-2014, 01:32 PM
Looks cool. Thanks for posting Bronxta.
02-08-2014, 02:17 PM
What kind of ads?
02-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Looks good as always when you recommend something, cheers!
02-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
What kind of ads?
As far as I can tell, a small banner ad at the bottom of the screen. Doesn't interfere with gameplay

02-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Hey Bronxsta, thanks for spreading information about Absconder! I am one of the developers, Tom Oliphant. I stumbled upon this thread from a Google search. It's nice to see people are enjoying the game.

The whole premise of Absconder is solving simple mazes as quickly as possible. The mazes get progressively more challenging, and you need to get as far as possible before you get destroyed.

The goal for development was to take a simple idea that sounded fun and make a complete game out of it that I could release on the App Store (with polished graphics, sound, music, etc). Sometimes it's hard to stay motivated taking a game from prototype phase to the final product, so I was determined to make it happen this time.

Thank you all for playing and sharing. I'd love to hear your feedback (both good and bad).