App description: Stickman Downhill - Motocross, the sequel to the number #1 downhill game with more than 10 million players. Experience ultra realistic and fast paced action packed motocross downhill biking in stunning environments. Choose from more than 15 different bikes, including Dirt Bikes, Race Bikes, Quads, Tanks and even kerosine powered rocket turbine bikes as well as nuclear powered race machines. Bike in various different locations, ranging from tracks in deep forest to mountain tracks high up in the air. Every bike is designed by hand with its own physics, handling and realistic sounds.

Additionally, compete with your friends at special ranked tournament cups, share your gameplay videos and watch others people best ride.

From the makers of various top hits like Stickman Downhill, Stickman Soccer, Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more...

Features
Unique and beautiful graphic style
80 beautiful designed tracks
Downhill tracks, Trial tracks, Race tracks, Free ride tracks, etc.
More than 15 different designed ultra realistic bikes, Dirt Bikes, Race Bikes, Quads, Tanks and even kerosine powered rocket turbine bikes as well as nuclear powered bikes
Unique physics, handling and realistic sound for each bike
Fully physic enabled bikes and physic enabled player for spectacular crashes
Different amazing atmospheric locations, from forest to mountains, day and night, etc.
Get achievements for special stunts
Directly compare to your friends and all other players with the builtin leaderboard and tournament tracks
Directly record your gameplay and share your best rides or crashes with your friends on Facebook, Youtube or Twitter
Tilt or button control, whichever you prefer
Integrated gameplay recording and video sharing
Supports MFI Game Controllers

No in-app purchase is required, you can play and complete the entire game without having to purchase anything.

Take a look at the Stickman Downhill - Motocross Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtlbV58ojCM

Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
02-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Oooh! Good find Pete!! I take it this is new? I love the stickman games.

02-09-2014, 02:27 AM
Yep, it came out yesterday. Glad I made someone happy
02-09-2014, 04:35 AM
After his last couple of games I'll wait until next week, it'll be free
02-09-2014, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post

I see it comming
02-09-2014, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Let's see what happens

Last edited by heikPhone; 02-09-2014 at 05:35 AM.
02-09-2014, 06:05 AM
Video Link

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-09-2014, 08:43 AM
Quote:
I think the last one he made hasn't gone free yet. Was it the soccer one maybe? I dunno. So far this one is pretty good. Pretty similar to the BMX Downhill game, but a little more fast paced.
02-09-2014, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I think the last one he made hasn't gone free yet. Was it the soccer one maybe? I dunno. So far this one is pretty good. Pretty similar to the BMX Downhill jgame, but a little more fast paced.
Yep, I agree , faster paced and the courses seem more varied. There are dynamic items in some levels now too. I really like the game and will be playing quite a bit more. One thing I don't like is how you have to unlock most bikes through a mix of watching advertisements and using social media.

I recieved a promo code for this game and so far I'd say if it's your cup of tea then it's totally worth the purchase.

Richard

Last edited by rich_952000; 02-10-2014 at 03:20 AM.
02-09-2014, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Yep, I agree , faster paced and the courses seem more varied. There are dynamic items in some levels now too. I really like the game and will be playing quite a bit more. One thing I don't like is how you have to unlock most bikes through a mix of watching advertisements jand using social media.

I recieved a promo code for this game and so far I'd say if it's your cup of tea then it's totally worth the purchase.

Richard
Yea, a lot of the stickman games are like that. "Watch 8 videos and pop a wheelie for this bike". It's fine if it wasn't a paid game. Either way, if you like the others, my guess is you'll like this one. It's well worth the buck.